Kek based

Kek based

Attached: FTpVy-ZXsAEHpG3.jpg (1047x589, 94.62K)

Two more Fat shitters to fight for a spot in the catering table against JeriBloat and Queef Lee

literally who

Still not watching AEW.

Sorry but I can't support any wrestler who has a worse body than me

dude on left is just a fat guy

>2 random dudes not signed show up in their gear like they work there beating up 4 guys guy for eternity while Excalibur pretends everyone knows these guys
>then their music played
How fucking hard is it really to just show videos of who New Japan guys are and then do this?

Jeff Cobb has been on AEW before

He showed up once wrestled for 10 minutes, got pinned, wasn't seen again and that was 2 years ago.

O-Khan was on AEW?!!

They should have sold them as new Japan guys. Who they are doesn't matter, the pay per view is AEW vs New Japan, sell them like they are new Japan.

yeah how the fuck am i supposed to know who these guys are????? i don't even watch wrestling.
hit me with the video package thanks broski

Tony still living in 2017 and pretending NJPW is cool.

Good impression of the crowd that was completely silent for this "big moment"

AEW is a promotion for hardcore Reddit/WON reading geeks so they assume the viewer knows who everyone is. This is also why they cap out at NO MILLY? and have shown zero growth because their product isn't at all friendly to anybody who's not a terminally online nerd.

Booker of the Year

literally and unironically who

Why does Tony Khan love flabby fat guys so much bros? It's starting to seem like a fetish for him

AEW is starting to just feel like late stage ROH

>forbidden door already has a 1 million dollar gate due to ticket sales alone
Okay

It's basically TNA. Ya got Keith Lee and Swerve shoved into what should've been a normal tag match, Darby Allin and Sammy with no PPV match and the Owen Hart tournament featuring guys who haven't been in the company 9 months

Booker of the Year assumes that everyone who watches this show also watches NJPW or lives on the Rebbit/Dirt Sheet sphere. I know who they both were but both Khan and especially Excalidurr do a shit job of introducing talent from other promotions. The latter often sounds like he is insulting your intelligence if you don't know it.

i hereby declare this fallacy argumentum ad casuals
>when a smark argues based on an entirely imaginary audience that by implication likes exactly what the smark likes (see also: imaginary friend)

>current sammy
>a ppv match
Dude...

Guys how short is Jeff ? Is the top rope taller?

Attached: B7C23417-76D4-4E30-9F7B-1FF9026A5153.jpg (828x1406, 741.49K)

he's shoot shorter than hook

He is pretty short.
It was a whole thing when he debuted as Matanza and a lot of people's first thoughts were on how short he is.
He is cool tho.

The fans remember him though

same billed height as otis

He is 5'10", but he makes up for it with his 260lb+ girth.

>He is cool tho.
That's a fucking understatement, Cobb is an absolute certified beast.

he also had a killer 2021 including a 5-star match with shingo

cobb has such a unique body shape his height isn't an issue. he's just so fucking wide

It's hilarious they didn't learn from the dead air that was Itoh showing up doing her shtick for one night only then never being seen again

He’s not 5 foot 10 , Kenny is shoot 5 10 and he mogs 5 foot 1 Jeff Cobb