*his gimmick is that everybody in AEW fucking hates him*

Work or a shoot? Worked shoot?

Attached: BC0B8EBB-228F-4C54-867A-5F010E792AD2.jpg (640x480, 53.81K)

Punk has low key been a heel since he came back. That was a straight heel promo even though he cut it in the way a baby face would and Hangman’s promo was a baby face promo even then he sounded like a heel. Unironically loved that promo segment.

It didn’t make sense unless there’s an angle that comes directly after to give context to any of Hangman’s rambling.

I mean it’s pretty obvious. Everybody punk has feuded with has said the exact same thing. He’s a backstage cancer and nobody likes him.

>This fucker reads the first page of a murder mystery and then seethes because they didn't tell him who the killer is

I have literally never heard another wrestler say anything good about Phil. What a locker room cancer

Kofi Kingston likes him. As does Danielson.

>nigger and a leftist like a nigger worshipping leftist
Lol.

>they don’t care because… they just DON’T! OK?!

>He’s a backstage cancer and nobody likes him.
How would you or anyone else know? We haven’t seen what makes Punk such a bad person in kayfabe.

Literally what do you mean?

>racist is also retarded

it's like poetry, it rhymes

You tell me

Who doesn’t care about what, retard? Literally what the FUCK did you mean by that?
You a wise guy ah sumthin?

Seems like gayew are just toeing the edge of having him be a full heel because they know obese smarks won't boo him consistently yet, and not having him be a full face because most wrestling fans know he's unlikable in person and he made a twat of himself in the UFC
This isn't aided by hangman being a boring CAW of a champion
My resolution? Shouldn't have spent fucking millions on a washed-up borderline never-was in the first place

>blogpost
GO BACK

People like him in the aew. He put over doctor brit, darvey and jew

That's not a blogpost, this is a blogpost
So today I woke up, the laxatives hadn't kicked in just yet so I did some early morning squats to get my bowels moving. After about an hour I sprayed shit in the pan, I love laxative shits, they come out so easily. I don't need to take laxatives but I do, 3 a night. The box says to take 2 but I take 3. My uncle says I'm weakening my bowels but I don't care, I love taking laxative shits.
I fed my cat and he ate it, gave him a little cheese with his food, he loves cheese. I went to work shortly after, I work in a department store, it's a decent paying job, not the best but the hours are fairly lenient and everyone there's a bro. Also get free wrenches and shit so I think it's pretty cool. Slow day, 6 hours of chilling with the boys, even took my switch into work, handheld, played some smash on the screen in the back. I main Diddy.
Got back home, had a stir fry, chicken noodles, vegetables, very healthy. Currently posting on Any Forums, taking my laxatives before bed again. Can't wait for my shitspray tomorrow morning.

Didn’t read

Lmao

He's literally playing the John Cena character. The guy that everyone hates because he became th epopular guy. Literally he became what he hated. He became the New York Yankees.