Who is the bigger House Nigger, Booker T or R-Truth?

who is the bigger House Nigger, Booker T or R-Truth?
Booker T
>constantly plays damage control for WWE
>just recently bitched about Mark Henry
>"“I’m almost sure Mark knows that Corey Graves was doing his job, so that’s what’s really, really shocking about that. Mark knows better than that. I’m a friend of Mark. Mark knows that. I don’t know if it was just to get the internet buzzing or anything like that. Mark knows better than that, and to hear that, it’s shocking more than anything."
(cont.)

Attached: teamhouse.jpg (556x379, 31.32K)

R-Truth
>pretty ricky gimmick
>longevity despite having no drawing or main event push ever aside from two months
>only ever in competition over the jobber title

Attached: r-truth.jpg (300x168, 5.72K)

No one cares about blacks

Both are once you set the price

kevin does

Who is kevin?

It's Booker without question, I always used to get worked into a shoot over just how much he'd bend over backwards to tow the company line
Truth's not gonna be in the main event any time soon sure, but at least he's keeping his job and isn't a mark about it

kevin thorn

I thought Truth’s gimmick is that he was brain damaged

>LOYALTY BAD

Maybe these guys are grateful for their jobs? Like more wrestlers SHOULD be?

Truth fits the definition better. He gets to live in the big house because massa makes him laugh.

>Sasha Banks man, let me tell you. Sasha Banks broke The Code. You feel me? There is a code in what we do you understand. Certain things we do and don't do that ain't nobody writes down or tells you but you just come to understand when you get into this bizness that we do, you feel me? And man, I love Sasha, I respect her and think she has a world of talent, but she broke that code tonight. Her and Naomi. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. You let that hand beat, slap whip and molest you as needed because you are a nigger and that is what is expected of you to stay employed. Eat chicken y'all.

Attached: 1652772914964s.jpg (250x214, 5.86K)

Truth, and he's dangerously based at that, one of the few legitimately funny wrestlers that never got into any trouble, as far as i know

Truth's a good boy. Even watch that hot mic moment that go Charly fired. He seems genuinely uncomfortable with the flirting.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT HAVE AN OPINION BASED ON KNOWING VINCE PERSONALLY AND WORKING AT WWE FOR MANY YEARS AHHHHHH IM GOING INSANE

Truth is your average jobber no different than JTG or Zack Ryder.

Booker T literally has a job of being a black guy who says Vinces opinions out loud.

Booker is always right. He nearly fucked up his whole life by being a criminal but he got his shit together. Just because he's black doesn't mean he has to agree with every black tranny on twitter

Attached: 1641957127668.jpg (259x194, 8.34K)

Nyla Rose, he cut his dick off for AEW

Booker T 100% wants to keep his paycheck coming from the E. I'd do the same.

Booker got his wife into the WWE HOF when her entire WWE career consists less than a year of wearing a tiara & gown and just saying "All hail King Bookah" once a week.

>reading these Booker T greentexts in his voice
lmao

She was in WWE for five years and then in WCW for three and TNA for three. She had a longer career than most girls in the HOF.