Untitled

Attached: Untitled.png (736x501, 566.68K)

>"Did I do good Massa McMahon?"

no million?

blacks when they agree with white people: >this coon servin his massa fr fr
blacks when they disagree with white people: >this uppity nigger deserves to fuck off back to Africa

dis damm two niggss should axe da question in day damm niggs brain who da fuck day tink day are if it was fa me i would whoop dis black niggas ashes like it's anada workin day in da field down in geogia

It's literally the equivalent of some pro football player being in the huddle on monday night football, being told the play the cooridinator wants to run and going 'nah, i'm good' and leaving the field.

"You dont respect me as a running back."

Dont like where youre at? Cool, run out your contract and leave like mox with royalties in check. You'd rather be a retard and walk out with a month to go? Cool. Dont cry racism when the company holds you to the contract you worked 99% of.

This is the gayest controversy fucking ever.

>Booker Tom
opinion discarded

Booker T has absolutely been an Uncle Tom for Vince and wwe. He pretty much never disagrees with them, even if they are clearly wrong about something.

gee, it's almost like he sees eye to eye with his employer. that surely never happens.

No million?

He's completely right though. It's just business, it's a job, it's a work. Sasha is a mark, simple as.

Based Booker understanding the business and speaking rationally, unlike overly emotional sashafags.

Was it just business when Kurt Angle fucked Bookers wife

Attached: 1652455560522.png (800x800, 1.21M)

How are they wrong in this scenario?

N

>black guy from the ghetto makes it and has a successful career that led to having a fan following that allowed him to continue as a podcaster
>"YEAH OKAY UNCLE TOM... YOU DO YOU MKAY!!!"
maybe these uppity N's should take some advice from someone who escaped their hellhole culture

Fucking UNCLE TOM ASS NIGGA!

massa I don' did good massa McMahon sheeit is massa now gonn giv bookah tom a commentator jawb or a check in da postbox yessa

Booker T is THE textbook description of a nigger who got his shit together and left a life of a crime for a respectable career and he still gets called an Uncle Tom.

Meanwhile blacks obsesses over "real niggas" like Tupac who was an upper-class kid who studied ballet.

No million?

My favorite part of that 'slur' is that uncle tom was the hero of the story and it was sambo who was the stooge ratting out all the other slaves because he wanted to see them punished