Big Bang Theory mogs Dynamite

Attached: mog.jpg (1428x2048, 344.95K)

>mogs dynamite
>has a lower demo
???

NBA playoffs, guy. You're wasting your time.

Attached: 1652608701184.jpg (700x641, 56.99K)

>300k people immediately stop watching as soon as wrestling begins
Lmao

>he thinks all big bang theory fans are wrestling fans

Dynamite mogs them in demos, what’s your point?

add another 100k that turn it off after q1 lmao

AEWtist falseflag coping with demos

I've been a wrestling fan my entire life and I can't stand big bang theory. it's not even remotely funny.

What the fuck is this muh demos argument? Is it some kind of a meme? Who cares about the demos

Advertisers, you dumb fuck. They’re trying everything to grab the 18-49 demographic, which is the “cord cutter” generation. TV is a dying medium and they’re trying to capture the youth.

If you were to study at the university of m'Dave m'Melt, you would know this:

Attached: meltz demo cope.jpg (1024x309, 26.43K)

How the fuck does BBT have less young people watching than wrestling? Do boomers even understand its """""humor""""" or do they just wait for the laugh track to signal that a joke has been said?

>dynamite mogs them in the basement dweller redditor with no money demographic
nice, thats why dynamite got kicked to tbs for hockey which gets less "demo" right?

Attached: 1636086175596.png (1763x1781, 974.81K)

lmao Dynamite Ratings entirely dependent on how well BBT does that night
where BBT goes up, Dynamite goes up, where BBT goes down, Dynamite goes down
sad state of affairs

the latter

How does one get "kicked" to a channel with more viewers? Their timeslot would be getting moved around right now on TNT.

Its background noise

Okay but why should the demos matter in a grand scheme of things? If BBT mogs Trannymite then that means BBT is more profitable regardless of the demos. If they were really close in overall viewership then I could see the point

I mean all that proves is you people are fags for caring about ratings every single week when they just follow random overall TV trends for the most part.

If total viewership was the most important metric, Tucker Carlson would be getting multi-billion dollar TV deals and be #1 every night he was on

I haven't watched anything but clips here and there, but it seems
>big bang theory's humor comes from the audience laughing at nerd virgins.
>gayEW's humor also comes from laughing at nerd virgins.
>for BBT, they're in on the joke. They say dumb shit so you laugh
>for gayEW, they think they're being tough guys but the comedy comes from the fact they're the opposite
Also in gayEW you can see nerd virgin fans crying for their favorite nerd virgins which is also very funny

Attached: crying for phil.gif (600x338, 3.1M)

does it get more viewers? couldve fooled me. so hockey with less demo would be moving them around? why?

>and be #1 every night he was on
he pretty much is

Okay, let's say you have a product aimed at 25 year olds. You do some market research on it and find out that 70% of the people that liked the product were over 50 but they also mentioned that they had no intention of ever buying the product. That's TV right now.

Who's more likely to buy *product*? Older people with disposable income or younger people living off shit wages and mommy's pocket money who also know how to pirate everything?

oh yes this is why the nba(mainly watched by BLACKS) gets ads for cars while aew is stuck with pizza hut and whatever else.