Admit you got WORKED. Sasha arriving to the arena with her apology watermelon to give Vince

Attached: Sashamelon.png (434x530, 443.19K)

damn didn't know fantano was that big of a sasha fan

based

Lmao

>going all the way to change the intro of the shows for a work that would be ultimately pointless in the end because it would go in circles and Sasha would have to job to Ronda anyways
what was the point of this work?

>black
>watermelon
They're forcing us to make the jokes man c'mon

Get the fuck outta here with that racist shit Chud. This is the 21st century, we're all equal except trannies of course. That's an old photo, your bait isn't even considered good. Sasha Banks is devoted to her retired professional wrestler Mikaze. No women wrestlers want you, even that big fugly tranny Rhea Ripley. Go post this on Twitter and see what happens, you'll get chewed out by the Sasha Banks and wrestling fans. Go ahead... I'll wait here.

Did Vince send his favorite black, R-Truth to bring her back to the plantation? He's like the Uncle Ruckus version of Catcher Freeman.

this is like the second highest form of respect in the african american community, if she really wanted to impress him it would have been a roasted chicken, but alas he only gets the second most prized possession of a negro: the watermelon

heard he gave the sexual encounter a 7/10

I thought Sasha liked apples

Fucking dying lads

Attached: 1651249724115.jpg (1345x865, 103.28K)

This is a bot

Attached: 1652817339652.gif (446x375, 3.04M)

Like that is hard to do at all. what a worked bitch

Attached: 1653004119142.gif (493x342, 479.53K)

ok but why did they took the time to do that? what did they gain from it?

life imitating art

Attached: original.jpg (976x549, 156.87K)

kek

kek

That was last week.

nope

Kek "horse food" always gets me