WWE Monday Night RAW Gamethread #1

Card (subject to change given last weeks shitfest scenario);
>Becky Lynch to address her No.1 Contendership loss to Asuka
>Bobby Lashley has an All MIghty Challenge for Omos
>Cody Rhodes vs The Miz

Attached: file.png (740x930, 1.26M)

What should I eat for dinner for Raw? I made a steak on my George Foreman Grill.

Why does it take like 5 minutes before the show for RAW to put up a card when 90% is rematches

Mommy has to carry the WWE again

hopefully asuka slimes that bitch

>last weeks shitfest
just a regular night in the sloppy shop

>Cody vs Miz
you're joking right? there's no way Cody is already stuck feuding with the Miz

500 writers, couldn't write a single compelling thing between them

I can never tell if Asuka has big booba or not

He's not...

They're pretty nice. Not absurdly huge but, natural and have good volume. Her gear keeps them a little more buoyant than what they really are.

Attached: Kana-chan.jpg (525x800, 96.17K)

so why are they wrestling for a second time in under a month?

looks like a couple of clowns

im thinking about ordering pidser and conk fren

>Becky Lynch to address her No.1 Contendership loss to Asuka
Glorified jobber challenges Becky to HIAC.
>Bobby Lashley has an All MIghty Challenge for Omos
Giga Nigga 1 challenges Giga Nigga 2 to HIAC
>Cody Rhodes vs The Miz
Miz tries to cheat but Ali distracts him and Cody gets the win. Somehow builds up to Theory vs. Ali at HIAC.

Bless Asuka with another massive carry job, Think she'll have to do double duty and save the Tag Division as well?

I want to impregnate becky

Attached: Becky booba.jpg (382x848, 66.6K)

Guys I wanna catch up on WWE but I haven't watched since late 2005. I could just start watching now but I'd have no idea what's happening. I guess I'll just watch every Wrestlemania and start Raw/Smackdown from the latest one, but are there any particular PPVs you'd recommend throughout the years I missed aside from the Westlemanias?

honestly, you'd be wasting your time. Just watch tonight and see if you can tolerate it.

you could start watching now and not miss anything because they do a bunch of recaps and the stories or feuds are simple to understand

NBA playoffs is back on so they aren't even gonna bother to try

I'll watch tonight's episode I guess, but I've started watching Wrestlemania 21 because it was the first one I missed. I forgot how fucking based Randy Orton was, is he still based today?

he's the most over guy in WWE now