Paul London buries AEW, says the matches are insulting to his intelligence...

Paul London buries AEW, says the matches are insulting to his intelligence, says guys like Brian Cage should be pushed instead of 150 pounds video gamers
youtube.com/watch?v=9rIlX6o8t-U

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 10-07-01 Paul london shoots on joey mercury getting his face busted open during their 4 way ladder match.png (275x262, 104.27K)

Something is off about Cage. No idea what but WWE hasn’t shown interest even though he’s clearly very athletic and has a good look, AEW doesn’t do anything with him, he’s not particularly notable on the Indy’s anymore.

I’m guessing he’s just an asshole, but not to the degree that he’s some rapist or something, just someone who annoyed enough people that it’d be a headache to bring him in

He's partially right but Cage isn't the one that should be getting pushed. We need more guys like Takeshita, Wardlow, and Hobbs and less like Adam Cole and the young bucks. Hell even Kenny was in decent shape compared to those guys.

He has a lot of friends and seems super nice in interviews, almost like a kid. My guess is he doesn't put himself over when he's doing matches, he wants to do his couple of moves, doesn't care about how strong he looks and that's it. He probably runs into the same issues with that like Abyss did.

Double post but he's an idiot

Brian cage? The guy who absolutely refuses to work a big man style and insists on doing flippy shit that gasses him out after 4 minutes?

>Paul London
Wasnt this guy """billed""" at 180lb? Lmao sounds like he's seething because in AEW there are opportunities he never got

Basically, his nickname is "Mr gets his shit in" from what I hear he's just stubborn about what he wants to do in the ring and it's usually stuff that doesn't suit his look but he's adamant about doing flippy stuff that gasses him out

>Any Forums users in their basement trashing AEW good
>actual wrestlers with experience criticising AEW bad

Does he pass the eye test?
Would he pass a piss test?
He openly admits he's on the juice

London's right, but he isn't really saying much new. The part about how they debut people then take them off TV for weeks is my main problem with AEW. No one can gain any momentum because they just disappear after their epic surprise debut, then the same shit happens with some new debut the next week. Also the part about how everything has to be some big combo or sequence was spot on.

The dead giveaway that shows this to be true is the fact that they removed him, someone who can't cut a promo well, from Team Tazz.

he isn’t relevant anymore so he might as well be a basement dweller

>says guys like Brian Cage should be pushed instead of 150 pounds video gamers

The irony that Paul London is saying this when in 2005 he was complaining that only meatheads get pushed despite having no talent while guys like him get overlooked for being too small. Paul London is fucking great though I wish he went to AEW would love to see him do a run there. His career was kind of a waste of his talent. Excellent wrestler.

Not an argument. His opinion means more and the also can say it in a way that makes sense and people listen.

Hes right about AEW pushing twinks like Cole too much.
He is wrong on B.Cage. He should be some ones henchman/muscle. He does not have what it takes to be the guy.

Cage is going to be a staple in RoH. They put him in Tully's thing with 2 other guys.

Isn't Paul London a 150 pound video gamer?

>Miro
>Murder Hawk
>Cage
>Wardlow
>Hobbs
>Queef pee
Should be the Top guys in AEW yet Tony forces Atom Smol, Sad cowsoi, Sammy G, Le Reddit orange man, yuta and jungle boy down our throats. Don’t get me wrong some of those little guys have potential but not now

You talking to a gayEW cultist

The issue isn't even smaller guys. It's just Cole and The Bucks clearly are not in fighting shape at all but are places as top guys, and that they have change the channel personalities and the Bucks dress so badly any normal pwlerosn would cringe and turn it off if they saw them.

Starks would be fine as a top guy because he carries himself well, despite being skinny too.

If you don't think:
a) London would've been an AEW main-eventer if he was around today
b)London knows that and resents it
I don't know what to say