Hana, are you watching?

Hana, are you watching?

Attached: FTXOHehaQAA6t0E.jpg (1400x934, 250.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSAMbpMWe24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: VPIwzqV.jpg (1024x682, 82.51K)

Attached: FTXOHekacAImbFc.jpg (1620x1080, 180.37K)

Attached: EQ5gFp7UwAAqQcE.jpg (1368x2048, 329.15K)

Attached: 4c784ee85ed9e4554ed5aa336d181951.jpg (1400x934, 687.04K)

That's really gross of Stardom o do that considering how much Hana's mother hates them

I cry every time

Attached: Tokyo-Cyber-Squad-e1575411327796.jpg (600x400, 57.31K)

>everyone else doing the pose
>himeka just staring off to the side with her arms at her sides
is himeka the KWADG poster

None of them knew Hana for more than 6 months some didn't knew her at all lmao. Stardom is shameless in their desperate attempts at getting Giulio over.

I love Poi

You didn't know her at all and yet you're here, a fat fucking slob faggot, crying about people who worked with her and had to watch her die, paying tribute to her.
It should have been you. I'm sure you know that already, coward.

matane
youtube.com/watch?v=MSAMbpMWe24

Hi Sonny

>Ghoulia stealing Hana's gimmick is a good thing

Ah yes, the group Hana was synonymous with, Donna Del Mondo

How can Hana watch anything? She’s not alive. She’s six feet under and ran away from being a professional wrestler.

Ghoulia is such a bitch

I hope they all burn in hell for this.

I can't wait to laugh at Giulia's next concussion. Hopefully it forms a blood clot in her brain and kills her

Least they could have done is bring together Konami, Rina, Ruaka, and Kaori in her TCS Death gimmick to do the tribute.
Particularly for Rina. Rina loved Hana. Himeka you can tell feels awkward because she never knew her.

Kek this is genuinely true. Mai and Maika probs couldn't even pick Hana out of a line up. Although I'd argue it's Giulia doing this cheesy crap and Stardom just staying hands off like they often do.