For those of you who wonder why James Mark "The Cuck" Cornette attacks all religions except Judaism

For those of you who wonder why James Mark "The Cuck" Cornette attacks all religions except Judaism.

Attached: 1653228555265.jpg (545x742, 258.46K)

OY

Imagine my fucking shock...

Attached: est.jpg (828x592, 123.86K)

Hehe so that’s what he looked liked

Died when Corney was young, and never got to teach him to be a man in the time Corney needed

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA, A LIB, KEK AND JEW? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoa bro, you're telling me that boomer evangelical Christians are obsessed with protecting and defending Israel?

holy shit bro i had no idea

Ah yes, (((Evangelican Christians)))

Kek fuck he's hid this well, honestly wouldn't have picked it

>Louisville chapter of the National Conference for Christians and Jews
>CHRISTIANS AND JEWS
Yep, just your average boomer "MUST DEFEND ISRAEL" and "JEWS FOR JESUS" shit

Attached: grins at you.jpg (800x1733, 117.5K)

Attached: 1639192090918.jpg (900x958, 161.72K)

Wait... Do American boomers really...?

>Shoah Joe
Holy dimes!

Because his dad worked at a place that promoted Jewish people and Christians working together?
Neither him, his dad, his mom, or his wife are Jewish. None of his weddings were Jewish. He does not eat kosher. He does uphold any Jewish holidays. He knows many bible verses which he sometimes blurts out, so either he is actually Christian or he was raised Christian.
I'm sorry the 80's man doesn't like your favorite fake fighter, but no amount of years of your life spewing cope on an anime site will change that, or the fact that they probably do suck. Just move on.

>JUST MOVE ON GOY
kys kike

American boomers spent their entire childhoods being bludgeoned over the head with “muh 6 trillion” sob stories about death roller coasters and human lampshades and shit like that. Future generations were far enough removed from WW2 to recognize how fucking retarded much of that sounds, but the boomers fell for it (and continue to fall for it) and as a result will defend Israel to the death because “never again”.

The holocaust happened, shithead.

By any chance are you yourself Jewish?

Worked. Now post nose.

>NO! YOU'RE ACTUALLY AN UNDERCOVER OPERATIVE ON THE WRESTLING BOARD OF THIS ANIME SITE TRYING TO TRICK ME AND LEAD ME OFF JIM CORNETTE'S TRAIL! I'LL CONTINUE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT INBETWEEN NASH THREADS AN RATINGS THREADS FROM LAST WEEK!
We knew you were sad and delusional, spending your years obsessed with a manager from the 80's, but damn. This is what life in front of a screen does to you.
Also, we don't sign our posts here.

You type just like Saschizo. Makes total sense that a neurotic, falseflagger would be one of the tribe.

No, I'm just someone capable of using common sense and also am not emotionally affected if a podcast host doesn't like the same wrestler as me. I recognize Cornette's bible quotes because I read the bible for many years. OP doesn't know them because despite his whole bullshit internet personality he has no beliefs or virtues and most likely spends his whole life crying about Cornette and jerking off to gay shit, so he never actually read a bible.

The Jew is now attempting to gaslight, one of the many tricks they like to use when called out.

>More headcanon cope
I don't read the gay little LARP shit you seem to keep up with so no idea what they type like and don't care. Get over an old man not liking your favorite play fighter.

>Post count not going up
Stop projecting. You were proven factually wrong and instantly resorted to headcanon and samefagging. You spent years of your life crying about Cornette, you should have a better argument and not concede instantly like this.

Shalom, Avi. Post nose.

Attached: pilpul101.jpg (1673x605, 316.64K)

I shoot can't wait for kike enabling boomers like you and Cornette to be killed.

I'm not sure what's more sad in here:
you faggots who are blatantly ignoring that Cornette isn't Jewish and that his dad was just a Jew for Jesus Israel loving boomer
or
the guy that's literally cosplaying as Cornette in the thread to defend his honor

please, all of you leave Any Forums and never come back

Attached: 1638901050143.gif (1200x480, 54.52K)

>The holocaust happened
Kek what a fucking mark.

Attached: auschwitzreality.png (840x574, 572K)

I don't think he's a jew. He's just a cornettecuck that will defend everything his idol does. Like the trannies who constantly defend dogfucker Tony or Pedo Kenny. They'll all get the rope eventually, whether it's by their own hand or someone else's.