What went wrong?

>He made his last pay-per-view (PPV) appearance at the Royal Rumble in 1992; he participated in the Royal Rumble match for the vacant WWF World Title. He was eliminated by the eventual winner Ric Flair, the man Von Erich beat eight years before for the NWA World Heavyweight Title. Kerry's push eventually ended as he was relegated to jobber to the stars status. He left the WWF in the summer of 1992.

Attached: a22ea2922cbc9161900cb6a6df18f5a5.jpg (600x629, 41.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EveIKxExl3I
youtube.com/watch?v=JVotqu-pZw4
youtu.be/wJ1brLsdkbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would Kerry's ceiling have been had it not been for the Von Erich curse?

he would kill himself within a year of his rumble appearance, he was addicted to pain pills, and he was wrestling with one foot. vince got everything out of kerry that he could at that point

why did he stuff his undies? are we supposed to believe he has a box shaped dick? lmfao

fuck hes massive

Absolute unit

Those are just his nuts

Dimes look

I also stuff my underwear when i go to the beach or a local swimming pool but my “stuff” looks more natural. I bought a special underwear that has a rubber penis and balls attack to it

Yes indeed

I wonder what happened in the summer of 1992 that made him leave?

In September 1992, he was convicted for drug possession. He was sentenced to 10 years of probation. Then, in February 1993, he was indicted on cocaine charges. A warrant was issued for his arrest with prosecutors planning to send him to prison. Kerry’s marriage had also fallen apart shortly prior.

The loss of his family and the threat of prison apparently proved too much for Kerry. On February 18, 1993, he went for a walk on the grounds of his father’s ranch and shot himself in the chest with a handgun

KWAB

Bret Hart made him look good once.

Spongebob

He only had 1 foot op, that's what went wrong

He was jacked brother

nigga looks like he was drawn by rob liefeld

Attached: rob-liefeld3.jpg (454x610, 36.46K)

youtu.be/EveIKxExl3I
kerry was amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=JVotqu-pZw4

Huge roidfag. Pampered by dad (as were his brothers) into becoming champion because family owned WCCW. Bad drug and alcohol problem. Family history of severe depression. Had multiple estranged bastard children. Couldn't adapt to modern popular in-ring style WWF evolved toward.

take your pick

youtu.be/wJ1brLsdkbk

>80s promos

Attached: 65.jpg (320x240, 12.74K)

>Mike Von Erich
yikes

considering his foot was amputated and he tried to hide it for a long time, pretty low after leaving wccw

at the time, it was bigger than tbs kek