Remember that time Cody and Jericho buried Punk for calling himself locker room leader?

Remember that time Cody and Jericho buried Punk for calling himself locker room leader?
>Cody: No one ever says, ‘I’m the leader.’ The first person who says that… especially, there’s this thing in wrestling ‘the locker room leader.’ Whenever somebody says, ‘I’m a locker room leader,’ you definitely know that guy is not the locker room leader. That’s 100 percent...

>Jericho: Do you remember this weird - we had this weird locker room meeting in WWE once where CM Punk said that. Do you remember that?

>Cody: So I tried not to name names.

>Jericho: I’ll say it because it’s my cruise. Do you remember he said...

>Cody: Multiple times

>Jericho: ‘As the locker room leader.’ And I’m like, ‘You don’t lead me!’

>Cody: And it worked on a certain demo of the locker room. But there was one meeting where Booker T was in the room and Punk hit the, ‘As the locker room leader, I’m telling you guys all to pick up your trash,’ and Booker literally threw his trash on the floor. And said, ‘He’s not telling me to pick up my trash.’ They had this whole interaction. So, Glenn [Jacobs] is the only actual locker room leader, right?

>Jericho: Kane?

>Cody: Yeah. He’s the Mayor now!

>Jericho: He’s the Mayor. And he’s somebody that you would listen to because he’s 6’ 9” 350 pounds of muscle. If Kane tells me to pick up the trash, I’m picking up the trash. If CM Punk tells me to pick up the trash? ‘Go f*** your ****.
KWAB

Attached: 1649216091362.jpg (759x748, 94.96K)

cuckmanphilxirs...

Booker was always based

Haha based booker

Fucking based Booker, I despise Phil.

>If Kane tells me to pick up the trash, I’m picking up the trash. If CM Punk tells me to pick up the trash? ‘Go f*** your ****
lol, I thought Punk was a UFC tough guy?

faggot ufc jobber cuck man phil retards… we lost.

>‘As the locker room leader.’
Jesus Christ the ego on this faggot.

Attached: 1627039853042.jpg (880x843, 88.45K)

Phil is so pathetic not even AJ Lee respects him

Fetus-murdering snowroach shitcago millionless “people”… it’s over.

child murderbros...

What a Cringe Man Punk lol

Seems Punk always effortlessly worked chuds into a seethe

kek why did jericho had phil so much he came back to work with him one year

>Go f*** your ****
Go fuck your ????
Wtf is the second word that needed to be censored?

My guess was go fuck yourself but it is pretty retarded to censor self

Based Codester and Y2zilla burying the shit out of cuck made phil

Is there any wrestlers more exposed then phil?

Good morning sir

Based Kane

>Whenever somebody says, ‘I’m a locker room leader,’ you definitely know that guy is not the locker room leader.
I wonder if Sami Zayn calling himself a locker room leader every week somehow related to this

>‘As the locker room leader, I’m telling you guys all to pick up your trash,’
can't the jannies do it instead?

nice headcanon, i will not believe this shit unless you give proof they actually said that.