You have a time machine with a single use and you can only change something extremely minor in wrestling history...

You have a time machine with a single use and you can only change something extremely minor in wrestling history. What do you change and how does it affect today?

Attached: makingkidscry.jpg (1280x720, 74.31K)

tell austin not to take the piledriver. fuck owen.

go and tell.hugh morris to bully kenny and make him cry even more so he quit the business

What happened here?

Bloodline won the belts and then did an extended beatdown of RKBRO

charles walked out for her entrance

I tell Test to not order that pizza

Remind Ibushi that the ref only count until 10 in USA

rkbro lost the title then got beat up by roman and the usos

I convince Christopher Nowinski to call in sick during that Royal Rumble

i get embarrassing black mail on vince mcmahon and force him to never go PC and never develop womens wrestling past bra and panties matches

I would’ve stopped her

Attached: B68D82CC-A639-40BD-90DC-21631F56B9E0.jpg (960x800, 127.08K)

Assassinate Dave Meltzer

What A Little Faggot Mark Edrone Dronie

Owen doesn't pile drive Steve

Taka goes over Triple H during their Smackdown match.

I go back to when Alexa fakes this ankle injury to score a sneak attack on whoever she and Nikki were feuding with. I convince the agent for the match that she should sell the injury more convincingly by taking off her boots and sock, making people think she’s actually hurt. In the process, pic related becomes a sole shot. Her bare feet get such a tremendous response that shows her toes and occasionally soles a lot more often. Ratings go up, record profits go up, AEW never gets off the ground, Sashitwand MANdy kill themselves and the world is a much happier place

Attached: D80377F5-C62C-4B8A-B765-0D33F71A4A74.jpg (1920x1080, 620.5K)

I would go back in time and never picked up watching this semen slurping form of sports

I tell Joe not to do that dumb dropkick onto the staircase at that TNA PPV. I also tell him all the superbowl winners for the last decade and have him split the winnings of each with me

the shockmaster nails his entrance

>go back to 1984 and find Dusty Rhodes
>kick him so hard in the testicles that they explode
>Cody is never born, AEW never exists