What the fuck is with the fish?

What the fuck is with the fish?

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (2560x1440, 716.92K)

Better graphics than Fight Forever.

Too many happy families enjoying the show for ya?

there are like 5 happy families and 10,000 neckbeards at every WWE show. No, not even 'wwe'. At every wrestling show, period.

Pretending most wrestling fans are fucking normal because they watch your promotion instead of the one you hate is one of the most cringe fucking delusional things that happens on Any Forums. Wrestling fans are largely 30 something fat male losers, the cat's out of the fucking bag.

Go watch your sub 1 million flippy tranny fed if you want to watch garbage. this is a wwe board.

Attached: 1653057094897.gif (200x200, 2.37M)

Unironically though, what's with the fish, grasshoppers, giraffes or whatever is flying?

It's just fun.

Trannies don't have fun, they're too busy self harming and committing suicide to have fun.

is this a weed reference?

OP here, I watch both WWE and AEW, I enjoy both, just legit confused at the fish stuff

Damn, the projection is strong on this post. All to deflect from a stupid fish and random fish edit

The idea is that Matt Riddle smokes le weed and when you smoke weed you hallucinate wacky stuff like multicolored birds and fish

WWE is still using the shitty AR graphics? Kek you wouldn’t know this was a billion dollar company

It's a rib on the guy who lied to Riddle and told him that Vince wanted CGI doves in his entrance

>he actually watches AEW

need a 10000 word memeltzer article to explain it for ya

Weed makes you hallucinate crazy shit. My uncle smoked a “bad batch” and thought he was a glass of orange juice. He’s in a insane asylum now afraid of getting spilled.

Holy shit, you’re obsessed.

You gotta smoke weed to understand :)

its for the kids, things like that are why some of them were shoot crying that rkbro lost a fake fight.

Okay but it was always birds until a couple of weeks ago, now he has a whole goddamn taint zoo. for what cause?

Not allowed to make jokes anymore. Sorry. Didn't know it'd offend you so much.

why not?