This schizo era is over with me bros

Max Dupri and his male model agency is dimes

Attached: 74568312.jpg (639x360, 54.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-On-DrpIYk&t=389s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad to see a return of the gimmicks

>gimmicks coming back
>divas 2.0 is slowly approaching
life is good e-bro

Maximum Male Models will be dimes

Wrestlers should come out with a different name every single week.
Also, who are his models?

This shitter will be released and working NWA again by October. You dimwits eat shit and like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-On-DrpIYk&t=389s
He's been doing dark matches with Mace and Mansoor, which seems like a cool way to get some shine on those otherwise bland guys. I do love the lynchian kino of the constant name changes, now all we need is for Ezekiel and Dupri to swap places for a week and act like nothing is off

And only Kevin Owen's notices and everyone including the announcers gaslight him and no sell it.

>This schizo era
This is unironically the schizo era of asp/pw

>Mace and Mansoor
Holy shit bros, it just dawned on me, there is a full fledged /asp/ faction in WWE now, will it draw?

The only one who eats shit and enjoys it is you Ojama you fat spic since YOU DONT EVEN ENJOY fucking AEW yet you white knight it 24/7 and whine about WWE and the dozens of faggot buzzwords you got from the most overrated most overhyped wrestler in history Kenny Omega. It’s funny how you say you don’t watch WWE anymore yet you obsess over EVERY FUCKING LITTLE THING that WWE does like an obsessed bitter ex-wife

only if Lexi joins and is always barefoot

You would never defeat progress

Ya seethe?

Take your meds please

If this is mace and mansoor it's gonna be shit. Hopefully not them.

nature > "progress"
women are not equal to men and will never be, millions of years of evolution can't be reversed by a couple of years of propaganda

WWE is legitimate the best its been in like 15 years right now. and thats a fucking shoot brother

I hope he feuds with the women and says his male models are hotter than them

lmao

>he hasn’t seen mansoor on He Will Not Divide us
He’s charismatic as fuck

I heckin love the heckerino out of this lynchian kino era of WWE!!

He should get fired every month and constantly come back as a new character managing Manny and Dio who are also always new characters