NJPW BEST OF THE SUPER JR. 29 DAY 4 GAMETHREAD

Show has begun

>Best of the Super Jr. 29 B Block Match:
Taiji Ishimori (2-0) vs. Alex Zayne (2-0)
Ace Austin (2-0) vs. Hiromu Takahashi (2-0)
YOH (1-1) vs. Yoshinobu Kanemaru (0-2)
Ryusuke Taguchi (0-1) vs. Francesco Akira (1-1)
SHO (0-2) vs. Clark Connors (0-2)
>Six Man Tag Team Match
Tiger Mask, Robbie Eagles & Wheeler Yuta vs. Suzuki-gun (DOUKI, El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku)
>Tag Team Match
Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Master Wato vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Shingo Takagi & BUSHI)
>Six Man Tag Team Match
Jado, EL LINDAMAN & Titán vs. Dick Togo, Gedo, El Phantasmo

Attached: FTGMNNZaQAABP5A.png (797x449, 837.16K)

Jado out here looking like El Lindaman's dad

Based Jado and Lindaman team

>Ryusuke Taguchi (0-1)
He lost both his matches but I still love you gamethread bro

Sad I slept through my alarm last time and missed ELP vs Wato and Despy vs TJP live. Ah well, glad to be back.

HEADBANGAAAA

theres no barricade

Titán looking like pure Titánium dimes
Haven't been for the entire tour, BOSJ tradition

This arena is dope

i haven't seen a bosj do the winners get any sustained push?

>tfw piratepoor and the only stream up is baked that is always like 3 minutes behind now for some reason
Fuck me...

Ive just learned to just accept it. If it makes yoi feel better it seems most of us pirate it. So just be mindful of scrolling and updating towards the end of matches.

It's the same thing as the G1 just for juniors so I imagine it's booked in roughly the same way

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CHEERS SOON BROS

Lindaman is so much fun to watch, I don't even love him in ring but he's got so much energy

The guys who have won it in recent years are tippy top of the juniors. Even if they don't go on to win the title it's still considered prestigious to be the BOSJ victor.

Confirmed?

Kidani wants to at least get cheering sections for finals but nothing is confirmed.

Nah, but Kidani said publically he's hoping he gets it at the finals

Feels like people have been popping left and right for these past shows, that'd me amazing. Even better because it indicates we might have it for Dominion

FUCKIN MEXICAN

Absolutely retarded ELP sell lmfao

>tfw this year cheers come back to the g1
Fuck yes
I love how ELP takes every opportunity to come onto english commentary

a cute! CUTE!

Attached: father and son.png (2559x1440, 2.77M)

Based proud grandpa jado.

Wholesome wrestling moment of the year.

>NOTHING MORE
>I HATE
>THAN MEXICANS
Wtf I love ELP now?

Attached: file.png (1226x1134, 1.08M)

Jado remains undefeated in this tour. Unstoppable grandpa.

I really hope they have cheers for the Jado vs. Gedo match so they can crush all previous pop records eight times in one night

>Shingo
Auto-win button. Sorry, whoever is wrestling him.

lmao

MAAAAAAAAAAN

tfw Gedo vs Jado in 2022 has had a better buildup than [redacted to avoid console warring]

MAN FUCK BUSHI

Attached: rocky-romer-njpw-ftr-011817_14qlfqfndci8k19nt9cmgrrqj4.jpg (979x552, 74.46K)

Watobros... Today is not our day...

Titan too nice

I unironically want it for wrestle kingdom

It's ok, Wato is winning tomorrow

Can't believe I picked the week of the BOSJ opening to get my shit together and get a girl
What's worth going back for bros? Today is the first I see of the tour

There's like 6 matches I enjoyed a lot, but stand outs of the stand outs to me are the El Desperado main events and El Phantasmo VS Master Wato

Ace Austins matches have been great, the matches you'd expect to be good were and wato and elp had a tight match the other day

Love KK but I wish he didn't use the term shoot on commentary. Although "Fujita's shooting on Suzuki!" did pop me.

B block Best block

Thanks a lot bros, love you
>while I was busy on my own way to the grandmaster, Wato was putting on great matches
Feelsgoodman

I'm giving thank to kevin kellys wife for not being a bitch and letting her husband leave her for weeks and months at a time to call matches for us and the show he loves