Welp

Welp

Attached: Untitled.png (608x744, 461.61K)

lmao

wow the obvious result happened im so shocked

WE THE ONES

dave leaked the plan for roman vs riddle and orton so it's an eventuality

Good, RKBro is fucking annoying and retarded, i can't wait until Orton RKOs that other faggot

thank god they are unifying

Kek

Sloppy shop

We never liked RKBro anyway

and the usos aren't?

any "ghetto" characters in the fed are unbearable, generally skip all of them entirely

at least Riddle and Orton are great workers. I don't want any more legitimacy given to the Mudline. They can drop the titles to someone else

No, i like Briscoes and they clearly copying them, and doing it pretty good

50/50 chance Vince will see this and change his mind last minute to keep the surprise

Usos shouldn't even have jobs after the DUIs

Sending pages graphics with results sounds like giving them too much responsibility, plus, aren't those sorts of sites responsible for making most of their own graphics?

Isn't it only one of them?

>Riddle and Orton are great workers
The Usos are literally the best tag team WWE has had in the past decade. If you disagree with me name someone else. The fucking New Day? Nah.

I can't tell them apart so I don't care

Yeah. They'd likely have a bunch of graphics made up to use quickly no matter which way things go. I highly doubt the office in the UK has any real info on story lines as the US creative team has almost no idea day to day. Looks bad, though.

Jimmy is the taller one

So fucking tired of Somoans, god damn.

At least they're not dragging this out any longer

He should shave his head so I can just call him Uso Bald and be done with it

Genuinely hope the next time these filthy island nigger scumbags go drink driving they do it off a fucking cliff and take their cancer faking faggot cousin with them. Honest to god the world would be so much better with every fucking nigger and fuckwitted nigger variant removed from it.