Why do fans of Japanese wrestling get so ass mad when people dont know about Japanese pro wrestlers...

Why do fans of Japanese wrestling get so ass mad when people dont know about Japanese pro wrestlers? Its really odd how offended they get and they start throwing around insults as a cope. Whats more is that all of these guys tend to be American or British fans. Ive never seen a Japanese fan of puro get so angry when people dont know about it. Are these guys just bitter that their favorites arent that popular in the west or what? Picrel is a western fan of Japanese wrestling after being told his favorite isnt popular or over in America.

Attached: download.jpg (216x234, 10.1K)

If you’re on a board for professional wrestling you should be expected to know more than the bare minimum
Being proud of being a casual is strictly a WWE fan thing

this thread is fucking gay and so are you

The people who get mad about it are just AEWtists who have only seen most of them through twitter gifs and not actual puro fans.

Being proud of being a no life smark is worse
Nah you are

the state of the console war now it's getting every other fanbase involved

I know more about Japanese vtubers than I do wrestlers.

Oh you no know about Suzuki vs Kawasaki at the Ultra Super Dome? BIGOT!

Listen to this cope. Whats wrong know? No one knows who super delfin is you faggot?

their entire personality is usually based around liking a not popular thing so they have to defend it.

>Are these guys just bitter that their favorites arent that popular in the west
Yes, but also people who invest that much time into watching international wrestling develop a smugness that causes them to look down on people who aren't on their level of autism.

You're in a Any Forums board about pro-wrestling, meaning you're a hardcore fan, not a casual. as a hardcore fan you gotta have a certain level of knowledge. But I understand that most people who are ignorant about this are americans who can't speak more than one language and have no idea what goes on outside their dorito smelling country.
Best regards, a dutch fan.

these. it's a persecution complex.

Why are you proud of your ignorance? AEW is for real wrestling fans, unlike WWE.

>International wrestling
All wrestling is international to me, you realize not all fans live in your fucking hellhole? I don't develop a "smugness" because I watch wrestling from different places, you guys feel an inferiority complex whenever the topic of conversation isn't american wrestling.

You literally do not matter. You should not be posting here. Your opinions mean nothing.

>you guys feel an inferiority complex
you can see this projection from space lmao

because puro twitter et al were the original tranny wrestling fanbase even before AEW existed so there's no situation where they won't make themselves the victim

>as a hardcore fan you gotta have a certain level of knowledge
Thats a retarded cope.

I dont get it either, niggas expect you to be studying grainy old tape of gooks no ones ever heard of because dave gave their match 5 stars one time. its fake fighting friends, stop trying to make it out to be this high art its cringe.

Attached: 31a953dc-5e63-4fb9-83b8-7cf566ad76e6_screenshot.jpg (850x480, 36.17K)

KWAIB (KEK WHAT AN INSECURE BITCH)

>Why do fans of Japanese wrestling get so ass mad when people dont know about Japanese pro wrestlers?
I barely watch japanese wrestling either but it's because in 90% of the times that means that you're an obese edrone that thinks Vince McMahon invented wrestling

>t.
since aew came around jamals have been uppity as fuck, theres a kikezer star ratings threads in the catalog with jamals writing whole essays arguing daves ratings and how him giving aew stars le bad, even though he used to do the same shite with their trash before he dropped it for the new toy like all the bullet club trannies. the fact your show isnt the yum yum smark messiah anymore triggers you people and it cant be more hilarious to me.

Attached: projection_lens_overhead-projector_-100762333-large.jpg (1200x800, 54.75K)

fuck off Ojama