522 people pay some guy to post publicly accessible ticket sale numbers

522 people pay some guy to post publicly accessible ticket sale numbers

Attached: image.png (681x708, 129.67K)

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST SUPPORT PEOPLE

Support for what? You could support way more useful people in the world.

you are right it’s pretty gay

I subscribe, it’s two dollars a month and it’s pretty fun to get email updates every morning

I believe the appeal of a place like WrestleTix is
1) You get the information quickly and conveniently, you don't have to go searching around on twitter, it's just waiting for you in your inbox.
2) You're supporting something you care about, which is something you have to do. You can either pay for something and be the customer or you can get it for free and be the product. The former is almost always preferable.

Kim Justice and OSW Review are the only ones that are worth a penny

wrestletix is cool but he gives all info out for free anyways so i like him

Why didn't Vince Russo's The Brand come out?

>I pay to get info on ticket sales
You are a massive faggot

useless idiots

They pay because it is a cult and you have to. Has nothing to do with the content

It's so weird that smarks give all these parasites money. OSW are good but not enough to send them money every month considering they put out only five videos a year if that.

Why didn't botchamana come out

How autistic are you that you paypig someone for this service

beats me

>a guy posting ticket sales outdraws cucknette
oh no no no

But wrestletix posts all his info on Twitter. What are you gaining from his patreon?

I have old credit cards that I don't use but want to keep alive since they're my oldest line of credit. I keep them active by charging $1 monthly Patreon subs to content creators I enjoy (pic related). One of them is Sphere Hunter and another is LGR

Attached: D9x8jmRUIAA1BaO.jpg (1121x1899, 548.4K)

based