Are my boys Team Taz finally getting real gold?

Are my boys Team Taz finally getting real gold?

Attached: BAACDF4F-B313-4784-BA10-4684E2B464FB.jpg (1920x1080, 710.72K)

I was going to say probably not because BCC could take it, but with Bryan out (for awhile?) they might change the plans here again too. Queef Lee and Strickland are better wrestlers (minus the gassing) but they'd be able to do more with it I feel like

Lucha is over with the crowd and so is Jungle Boy, I'd like to see a JB TNT run eventually. They put on some good matches but the feuds have pretty much sucked but I can't hold it against them too much because they weren't supposed to win the belts in the first place.

>no Bucks
>no Hardys
>no FTR
Swerve should be in the TNT picture and Keith Lee should be rotting on Dark. What the fuck is Tony doing.

They're going on Queef Pee and Strickland and you know it.

The titles have been on babyfaces since September, so that gives me a little hope that they will put it on the heel team.

Can’t see Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus retaining. Hoping Hobbs and Starks win

So this is the power of AEWHOs tag division?

Hahaha pathetic.

>Christian helps Starks and Hobbs win, finally joins Team Taz
Long-term storytelling

Team Taz win and drop it to FTR at All Out, screencap this.

Bucks and hardys are fighting each other and FTR are defending the ROH belts against Trent and Rocky.

It needs to switch to heels to feud with Hookhausen, Blackpool Combat Club, Santana and Ortiz, Hardys, etc,
Team Taz with some strong booking could pull off these feuds.

Would make no sense whatsoever you spastic

Faction wars have a lot of people tied up, not just tag teams. A few top guys in limbo. There needs to be a card reshuffle after Double or Nothing

Maybe cause I bet they pull the trigger on Christian turning on Jungle Boy and it'd be weird for the face challengers to win the titles in this situation instead of the heel ones. That said I bet they'll be transitional champs who'll drop the titles at one of the special summer episodes of Dynamite to either Swerve and Lee, FTR or BCC.

Yes it would, Christian is a good guy and he wants to work with people who are not dead inside like Lizzard and Junglekid

There will be a title change, Christian will turn on Jungle Boy and then they'll feud for a while.

Taz tried to recruit Christian as soon as he debuted in AEW. Christian will need backup after he turns on JB and Luchasaurus. Christian/Starks/Hobbs would be a great trio. I don't like when people that feuded join up, but it would work if they went in that direction.

>Queef Pee is already stuck in a tag team

Attached: 1649865556719.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

All these folks thinking BCC are ever sniffing Tag gold are hilarious lol

so your idea is for christian to babysit the black guys instead? lord in heaven.

BCC gets the trio's belts. Tiny Kunt already said he has the belts made. You guys are all locked in MUH TAG TEAMZ when clearly he is gonna have RED DRAGON+atom small arms wrestle Regals toothbrush squad into perpetuity.

Start looking at the trios scene which ultimately will be the retirement belt for the old folks.

Source : Muh dick

Attached: 1652917184104.jpg (680x850, 96.16K)

No, I want him to be TNT or ROH Champ so he can carry shitters to their best matches, but I've given up on that. At least it'd be more interesting than the Jurassic Express.

>ROH Champ
Id unironically watch ROH then especially if its a one hour show.
>it'd be more interesting than the Jurassic Express
yeah I see that, those guys atleast have some life to them compared to jungle mute.

no million?

Jungle Boy has been stepping up in promos for months now ya false Peeps.

kek Wheeler isn't back until June and Bryan's gone from mid-July until late August dump tripshit