AEWtists will never admit it but AEW hasn't been the same since they ran Cody out of town...

AEWtists will never admit it but AEW hasn't been the same since they ran Cody out of town. That will go down as one of the dumbest move in the history of pro wrestling

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 88.62K)

>AEW hasn't been the same since they ran Cody out of town
No, it's been much better.

That's the only time CAWdy will be part of pro wrestling history.

if tony thought of the Cody countdown clock dynamite would be hitting 1.5 million every week

go tend to you mutt abomination Cody

it's true rampage would never hit sub 300k with codeman still on board

Yup.

I will say he was the last good TNT champion. Sammy is awful as a face and Scorpio has always been bland as fuck

That was Miro. Nothing happened in Cody’s 3rd reign.

It started and ended with drama and kino.

The problem is that it is more of the same... again.

After the whole Cawdy-no-heel debacle and him leaving, there was a moment of actual evolving. Everyone thought the bad vibe with the belt and matches was due to Cawdy not doing a thing because his high spectacle american hero character wasn't working in a AEW's smaller setting and presentation.

After he left there was a moment of reiteration, Danielson and Punk, what ever your personal taste of them may be - like 'em or not, took over as the main attractions of the show and put out good matches and their stories made sense. There was different beat to it.
Heck, even Stings sudden wish to end himself for a show was contributing to an new atmosphere.

But now it's back to where it started to change. It peaked and we are back to weird segments with Sammy trying to be made a face even though his output is as likeable as a turd ice. cream, limp-wrist Cole being pushed for what I can only think is for blackmail .. it doesnt make sense once again...
it's back to where it started and I don't think this company can ever drift too far from that status quo.

Attached: 1651523343316.jpg (400x268, 17.67K)

The fact it happened at all and I have a better memory of it than Sammy's runs says it all. Miro or Darby were the best champs overall though

You mean when Omega lost the title and left to rehab his myriad of health issues.

nah meant cody.

don't know who that is

See, this is actually true. I miss this pumpkin-headed dipshit like you wouldn't believe. No one misses Cody.

Attached: kenny and don.png (730x748, 1.01M)

no, it hasnt.

tony nese, adam cole, sammy, keith lee, swerve, scorpion and wheeler yuta --everyone pushed since his departure-- combine to be 1/10 of cody's appeal and charisma.

>limp-wrist Cole being pushed for what I can only think is for blackmail
Britt Baker 100% told Cole what Tony made her do to become the face of the women's division in AEW and he is 100% using it against the kahnman to great effect.

Cody was trying to end racism bro and bringing out flaming tables while trying to shove his wife in angles. Dude was a poison to aew.

>There’s the goalpost you slimy little disingenuous fucking piece of shit. I don’t know why you faggots just can’t admit it doesn’t fit your tastes instead of spamming hate threads about a wrestler you don’t like and somehow everyone that does like the wrestler is part of some schizo conspiracy. You faggots don’t live in reality. You force your own delusions to become reality and everyone who disagrees is automatically wrong. God you need to get your throat slit. You are a waste of space in the world. Even worse you’re a decaying pile of shit who actively makes the world worse by existing.

Cody was the heart and soul of aew. It's an empty shell of a promotion now, just like the trannies that watch it. Its apropos really.