Who is the jannetty now the dust has settled?

Who is the jannetty now the dust has settled?

Attached: IMG_1070.jpg (848x547, 64.76K)

Dean Moxley

Sethetty

DEAN

Currently Dean for jobbing to The Elite in embarrassing fashion, but will end up being Roman if he really tries to stop wrestling just so Cody can't beat him.

To add, before it was Dean it was Seth, but he's been killing it lately. The jannetty of the Shield is in constant flux.

>Roman is the top heel in wwe
>Mox is aew top talent Even tho he's doing his cringy tough guy act.
>Seth is planned to job five times to kwandy rhodes and now Even his wife is getting jobbed to asuka.

>>Mox is aew top talent
didnt he feud with old japanese grandpas for like 6 months? lmfao.

Roman's pissing himself because Cody is there
Mox got destroyed by Omega and Bucks and is now midcarding as Bryan's sidekick
Seth is getting his groove back in one of the best feuds in a while and having the best match of the show every time he wrestles, and not just in a movez way, in a story way as well because he can do both now

Seff for losing every feud he's been in for like the past year but Mox is gunning for it as well, somehow going from AEW's top guy to another stable guy and arguably the Jannetty to Bryan. Roman is still at the very top even if his days seem numbered

the rare triple jannetty

Cody

Its ambrose till he comes back to wwe

Who has the most recorded losses to Cawdy Rhodes? I rest my case.

The extremely rare triple Jannetty

DEAN was an even bigger jannetty in wwe, aew atleast let him play world champion for a year.

all three

seth
roman and mox are both michaels

Reigns was the Muscle
Seth was the voice
Ambrose was just there
Laurinaitis is the Jannety

>beats the fuck out of boomers
>goes to rehab
>bloody match with danielson
>new faction with regal and yuter
>goes to g1 with danielson and miro
pretty based year

oh my science he had matches with blood? no way! wtf I love his knee"strikes" and wackylines now!