Sasha Marketty

Lets not forget this is the 2nd time she has spat her dummy out and walked out, member her and bayley crying on the locker room floor

Attached: Sasha Banks Bayley Crying Children.png (812x792, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/the-iiconics-address-wrestlemania-35-rumors-about-sasha-banks-and-bayley-being-upset/
sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-rumors-backstage-incident-involving-sasha-banks-and-bayley-from-wrestlemania-35-revealed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU'RE A MARK FOR TALKING ABOUT THIS KEK WHAT A MARK

These threads continuously being created are proof that you obese, waifufag virgins are upset because you have no chance in hell with women’s wrestlers. Maybe instead of being the crybabies you all are, you should grow a pair, and try doing something about it.

Seethe harder

Attached: Cry.jpg (938x467, 27.28K)

stupid ass mark lmfaooo

SEETHING

Attached: Sasha Banks Bald HIAC 2.png (1280x738, 1.05M)

Marketty

Attached: sasha-banks-cry.gif (498x498, 2.74M)

Post all the images of Sasha you want in reply to me. You’ve all proven to be the biggest crybabies for nearly twenty-four hours now. I’ll always love Banks with all of my heart and no matter how badly you all want to change this, you can’t.

>I’ll always love Banks with all of my heart and no matter how badly you all want to change this, you can’t.
Claims he's not a mark

Attached: Bald.gif (402x338, 544.43K)

can somebody link a article to the first time she walked out i cant find it

Attached: Horsetty.jpg (195x259, 11.04K)

wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/the-iiconics-address-wrestlemania-35-rumors-about-sasha-banks-and-bayley-being-upset/

Two different anons you’re going at it with. I’m not a mark and I stand by Sasha’s side in every decision she makes.

I only clicked on this because I liked the pic

sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-rumors-backstage-incident-involving-sasha-banks-and-bayley-from-wrestlemania-35-revealed

and she was off tv for a few months and adressed it (denied it) on her chronicle episode and her austin podcast

didn't she get butthurt and stay at home for a long ass time about something too

We're so happy for you guys

Attached: IIconicsBNH.jpg (1400x1400, 266.75K)

Attached: 1652817339652.gif (446x375, 3.04M)

seething

Yeah The marks are in the ring

Attached: IT.jpg (448x376, 16.39K)

And lets bnot forget her 2 year butthurt jealousy over Charlotte and Bliss being champions

She was and is a total mark for herself, she drank the coolaid

This board needs to lose the waifufag virgins and the trolls. Any Forums would instantly improve. Carry on, it’s game two of a doubleheader for my White Sox. Took the first one, 3-0. Sasha Banks still doesn’t want any of you. No women’s wrestlers do. You’re all creepy stalkers.

>dodges Ronda

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.54K)

bye, go back to watching fagball then

>This board needs to lose the waifufag virgin
that would be you retard.

Attached: 20211125_214404.jpg (1412x1161, 658.57K)

you're a mark disuccusing it