WWE fans are trying to rationalize things by claiming it takes forever to choreograph a 4 way...

WWE fans are trying to rationalize things by claiming it takes forever to choreograph a 4 way. apparently calling it in the ring and the 100+ years of non WWE wrestling don't count. They had to take out Doudrop and Nikki because they literally could not do a 4 way. It's too hard.

Attached: screenshot-www.reddit.com-2022.05.17-07_37_34.png (852x147, 30.15K)

Ospreay Mox Robinson and Tanahashi did one 3 days ago and I guarantee none of them were in the same fucking room prior to the match

Are you a sports entertainer? No? Then you have no clue how hard it is to book a match, execute it, and keep everyone safe.
There’s a reason we don’t just throw together random dangerous spotfests, we want to keep people safe.
It’s a shame Naomi and Sasha don’t care about the safety of others.

6 way

I'm a wrestler and you can choreograph a 4 way match in less than 15/30 minutes.

can you actually not do simple math? if two people out of a 6 way leave 4 are left.

lol you fucking mark

okay now factor in that it is WWE and they don't do nearly the number of spots an AEW or indie one would have. and they can get away with that with their fans.

So your a backyard retard? Get back to me when your a SPORTS ENTERTAINER and your priority is keeping people safe, not doing a flip.

The truth is, nobody wants to see a 4-way between Nikki, Doudrop, and two actual competitors.

I thought it was meant to be a tag match? And nah it doesn't take that long to work out a match what a fucking retarded thing to say

>We
I really hope you die

Didn't big E break his neck and paralyze himself in WWE a couple months ago?

I'm a wrestler too and yeah, this sounds about right. Especially considering how long everyone in that match has been doing it. WWE also has producers to help with structure and psychology.

Freak accident, couldn’t have done anything. Try again, moron.

Nah seems like it was yet another avoidable tragedy from the sloppy shop

he finna get well soon

Attached: FaceApp_1647135789434.jpg (1170x1860, 897.71K)

>WWE fans
Those are women's wrestling fans. They like all women's wrestling. WWE fans and AEW fans alike don't like women's wrestling.

ban all reddit OP's

>choreograph
nice larp

Kek indy shitters travel to different countries to face other shitters that don't even speak the same language for the first time and just outline the match on the way there using broken english and gestures. I'm sure a few former WWE wrestlers could book a 4 way in half an hour tops.
The truth is that Doudrop and Nikki were only in it to interact with Sasha/Naomi and come out of it as the next challengers for the tag belts. With Sasha/Naomi out, they had no business in the match so a singles match was the best option. Sucks for them but what can you do.

A semi-retired indie guy here. Match setups differ between people. I've known a few guys and girls that have to stage every little thing out whiles others can mostly wing it. I say wing it but they have a few bullet points that they need to hit in the match.
I don't know Sasha, Naomi, or Doudrop but I've been around Nikki. Whoever is viewed as the vet usually is the one that crafts the match. Again, usually. This is the worst wrestling ever here and the faggot producers want to stick their micro-dicks into everything.

I think having them in the mix working together in a 4-way would’ve been preferable just because it holds off on Asuka vs Becky 1 on 1 and keeps either of them from taking a loss.