Hey brother, good to see you...

Hey brother, good to see you. Looks like you lost some weight! Guess those hot dogs that Khan is paying you with aint sticking to your ribs huh mother fucker AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Let me make you a "Nash 92." We take 2 Old White Buns, pack them full of African Sweet Meat, then hose it down with Hot Mayo. It'll set you up just right Motherfucker HAHAHAH

Attached: rourkedeli.jpg (460x299, 29.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/15CbyRsmEtk7
youtube.com/watch?v=BdnimRqE_Hg
fightful.com/wrestling/bryan-danielson-explains-why-he-likes-being-chopped-ring-not-bedroom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make me a Vote Trump.

huh wat u mean

shut the fuck up and just put 2 pounds of the thinnest possible sliced turkey into my open hands you stupid bitch and i'll think about not spitting on you as you thank me for my business

>Let me make you a "Nash 92." We take 2 Old White Buns, pack them full of African Sweet Meat, then hose it down with Hot Mayo.
HEY RAM-O YOU STILL GOT IT

hey ram jam. those kids outside said they were gonna smash your windows in. gimme chicken, bacon and lettuce on rye with extra mayo. you got a match coming up or what?

Attached: 1628955489050.webm (704x400, 2.04M)

Thanks for the heads up brother. Just picked up a sawed off from Big Cal behind the Family Dollar. Those little AIDS-ridden faggots get cute I'll put a new hole in their body for their fathers to fuck.

I'm working with the Funky Samoans tonight against "Dirty" Dan McQuaid, The MASKED MATADOR and "Dirty" Phil Ramirez. VFW in Engelwood. Here's a couple of comps brother. Take the girl on a date, she'll be showing you that turd cutter in no time.

Ramposting is over with me, brother.

>she'll be showing you that turd cutter in no time.
thanks ram

>"Hey Ram-Man! That girl I was telling you about last week, Izzy, is ready to party, if ya know what I mean. So give me two Italian's on Rye, salt n vinegar chips, and an eighth of your finest booger sugar for dessert. Bout to do the Ram Jam on Izzy's pussy!"

Yes thank you can I get a mushroom pizza with a side of garlic bread please
And some cornbread

Here you go brother. Its pretty stepped on and speedy. Got it from some little Jew over in White Plains. Tell her she sucks dick better than her old man. That'll get her going.

Oh shit, I didn't know you were working today my man Ram! Thanks for the offer, but could you make me a Nyla Rose instead? Two dark meat chicken breasts, a viennese sausage and a pair of buns soaked in pork fat grease

>"Based, thanks Ram! You always got the hook up. Take her easy. And if she's easy, take her twice!"

AW! Bro! Check k this out! It's the fuckin Ram! Randy Robinson! Man you're a fickin legend! I saw your match against Nig Jim Slade and the Sheckler for the title a couple years back.

Fuckit, man. Gimme 2 pounds of the best Capicola you got. And if you'd throw your John Hancock on a piece of butcher paper I'd be real grateful.

(Waits for Ram to turn around and drops a Benji in the tip jar)

vocaroo.com/15CbyRsmEtk7

Raped. Fucking. Faggot.

That's Bryan Danielson.

A faggot.

A gay..fucking..faggot..WITH AIDS!!!

Gaped, raped, fudgepacked and sissied...

CRYAN

Nothing About'im Screams Heterosexual

>ARRRRRRRRRRGH NO, DARREN PLEASE, NOT THERE, WE'RE ON LIVE TELEVISION, DON'T RAPE ME, I'M A TECHNICAL WRESTLER, DON'T MOUNT AND PENETRATE ME ANALLY IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE, PLEASE DARREN, NO I'M BEING RAPED, HELP ME, HEEEEEEEEEELP

Thoughts on professional wrestler Bryan R. Daneislon crying "like a bitch" because he can't fake wrestle anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=BdnimRqE_Hg

Black don't crack and Bryan took too much black in his crack when he met Darren on the fateful day

Bryan Danielson getting raped in his faggot ass wait a minute that also didn't happen...because it was CONSENSUAL, KEK WHAT A FAGGOT ASS BITCH

AEW wrestler Bryan Danielson done got raped in his cryan shithole in 2010.... Oh lordy loo!

Crying Yes Manlet Bryan Danielson (faggot) can't stop jerking off while fantasizing about 2010 gay black men in a circle around him jizzing on his gay face and smacking their redwoods on his high cheekbones like the fucking raped manlet queer he is

[Verse 1]
I know I was built for this, I don’t quit
Nobody can handle it, no one gonna take that risk
I’m all in

[Chorus]
Yeah, I was born to be raped, raped, raped

[Verse 2]
You can take me down, knock me out
Turn around and it’s lights out
Nothing’s gonna stop you now, I’ve got no doubt

[Chorus]
Yeah Bryan R. Danielson, was born to be raped

RAMMO! LONG TIME NO
>throws brick through window
FUCK YOU RAM YOU SYPHILLIS INFECTED BUTTFUCKER, IF I EVEN SEE YOU ON THE SCENE AGAIN AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO THAT KID JOEY JAMS IN SECAUCUS THE NEXT SIX BRICKS ARE GOING RIGHT UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING BITCH

Bryan Danielson is a great wrestler, but his look is bland and isn't a believable main eventer. His charisma is pretty much non-existent, dude has no character expect I wrestle good. Still belongs in the Indy scene in my opinion. I liked his 2012 - 2014 run, but the best bit of that was his stuff he did with Kane. 6 out of 10 Wrestler, 3 out of 10 Look, 2 out of 10 Promo.

Story's about to break, per Meltz, Danielson in late stage rectal collapse. The three surgeries didn't properly graft in and he's using toiletries every half hour to stop the bleeding.

Pray for Bryan!

Daniel Bryan was raped by a gay black gentleman

Brie Bella, Danielson's wife, commented, "Is this something I should bring to the bedroom, chopping you?"

Danielson replied, "No, no, no. There are people who are super into that and I don't want to take anything away from them, that's other people's thing. I experience enough pain in my regular life that I do not want it in the bedroom."

Danielson also noted that he's not aggressive in the bedroom.

fightful.com/wrestling/bryan-danielson-explains-why-he-likes-being-chopped-ring-not-bedroom

>not wanting to be roughed up and roughing up your wife during sex
This is the true flaw of leftist betamale Bryan Danielson

I can’t stop imagining Bryan Danielson stripping off and squeezing a steamy, dreamy log out of his beautiful anus. Just the thought of the smell as he crouches over me, spreading his small, round milk bottle skin ass cheeks with both hands, while his hairy little asshole widens as his tummy chocolate oozes out of him is too much. The dichotomy of a God so perfect doing something so nasty is beyond arousing. I just need the taste of his logs in my mouth

An incident on NXT in 2010 with a gay black gentleman lead to Bryan suffering a ruptured rectum and he was unable to have a number two on the loo without bleeding for years afterwards.

Attached: d6wquge-1e300dcd-90fa-4d46-aeaa-acacec36aa05.png (595x1169, 482.75K)

Why the Miz is better than Daniel Bryan
>isn't 5'8
>has his own tv show
>has his own talk show
>accomplished more in wrestling in less time than Cryan
>Maryse is hotter than Brie
>has a bigger bank account than Cryan
>actually represents the company in the media
>double grand slam champion
>doesn't have a concussed jelly brain
>has more charisma than Cryan
>does better promos than Cryan
>has longer legs so that kickpads look nicer on him while Cryans have short stubby manlet legs
>drew higher ratings as wwe champion than Cryan in their 1st reign
>Miz dad is actually funny, Cryan doesn't have one
>shoot worked Cryan into a cry on Talking Smack
>wasn't raped in 2010
>main evented WrestleMania with two of the four Mt Rushmore of all wrestling Rock and Cena while Cryan was given a pity main event with two busts
>when Cryan first retired, he cried on national tv and broke down in tears shaming the image of wrestlers as tough guys
>when Miz retires, he will end his career on his own terms in smiles with no regret

>be daniel bryan
>be inactive but get all snarky and condescending towards other wrestlers
>call Miz a coward in front of his wife while cosplaying as some outback tourist guide
>starts to gloat about muh indies and how Miz's style is soft
>promptly then begins to get BTFO by Miz
>gets told if he really cares why doesn't he try to wrestle again
>"i-i-if they would l-let me come back"
>gets told then to fuck off, quit, and go join the indies with all his bingo hall friends if he really means that
>continues to expose Bryan as a fraud
>Bryan then just begins to cry and run away
>Miz then completely hijacks show and begins to BTFO of other indie shitters like in the tag team division
>camera man begins to shake and completely becomes submissive to Miz as he tells him to shoot at him at this angle
>delivers blistering promo ala coked up and 80's wrestler
I will always love Miz for this

Attached: images (1).jpg (279x180, 7.76K)

>>throws brick through window
user, we went through this years ago. We swapped out all our glass for scuff proof plexiglas the third time you flipped out and smashed all the windows. Get help. But here's a five-pack and some pesto pasta while you wait for the padded truck to come.

Attached: The+Wrestler36[1].png (638x266, 284.98K)

I know Punk has gotten some flak for the lack of impact he's had on ratings aside from his first few weeks, but I think Bryan has been even more disappointing. I've gone through his quarter hours since he's debuted and here's what I found:

Dec 8: Bryan vs John Silver. Quarter 8. 814k viewers (2nd lowest of night - high of night was 980k).
Dec 1: Bryan vs Alan Angels. Quarter 1. 812K viewers (lowest of night - high of night was 896k).
Nov 24: Bryan vs Colt Cabana. Quarter 6. 881k viewers (3rd lowest of night - high of night was 968k).
Nov 17: Bryan vs Evil Uno. Quarter 2. 960k viewers (2nd lowest of the night - high of night was 1.049M)
Nov 10: Bryan vs Rocky Romero. Quarter 1. 906k viewers (3rd lowest of night - high of night was 974k).
Nov 3: Was on commentary for main event of Orange Cassidy vs Miro Q8. 828k viewers (lowest of night - high of night was 915k).
Oct 27: N/A (30 second promo with Eddie)
Oct 23: Bryan vs Dustin Rhodes. Quarter 1. 635k viewers (highest of night).
Oct 16: Bryan vs Bobby Fish. Quarter 8. 714k viewers (3rd lowest of night - highest of night was 798k).
Oct 6: The Elite vs Bryan/Christian/JE. Q1. 1.077M viewers (3rd highest viewership of night - high of night 1.118M).
Sep 29: Interrupted Elite promo. Q2. 1.223M viewers (high of night).
Sep 22: AEW GrandSlam match against Omega. Q1-3 (average of 1.3M viewers so high of night)
Sep 15: N/A (Couldn't find quarter hours)
Sep 8: Debut promo segment against Omega. Q7. 1.453M viewers (highest of night).

He had a nice impact at the start of his run with the Elite, but since then his quarters have embarrassing relative to his supposed star power. The main problem I see is that he's wrestling people beneath him, but even if Bryan was wrestling jobbers shouldn't we expect his supposed star power to rub off more than it currently is? I didn't include his Rampage quarter ratings, but I'm taking a look at them right now and they've been quite disappointing too.

It's time to start a dialogue.

This Miz guy seems pretty based to me

>dork
>liberal (not even a based leftist chad)
>manlet
>fake tough guy
>married a mutt
>vegan (LOVES cum)
>cuck
>anally BLACK'd
>doesn't draw dimes
>doesn't move the needle
>leaves the only business that matters in our industry to wrestle in front of a tranny rodeo
kek what a failed career bitch
Do you think he cries when he gets Brie naked and sees the tattoo dedicated to another man above her vagina?

I can't be the only one that finds him and his fans to be detestable. He's overrated and over hyped by the tards on the Internet. He's stuck up, self centered, and just unlikable. And the only thing worse than Daniel Bryan are his fans. They are all terrible people. You can't even criticize him without some fat retards getting pissy and attacking you. I imagine that is how Bryan is in real life. Detestable just like his fans. I imagine that is how his daughter is going to be when She grows up. And that is all his fans BTW. I haven't met a DB fan that wasn't one dimensional and a douche bag.

Attached: screen-shot-2015-09-02-at-4-19-19-pm.jpg (1000x600, 92.91K)

you know this wasnt funny and you appear to be a moron for even typing this.