Best powerbomb in the business

Best powerbomb in the business

Attached: Kevin-Nash-Big-Sexy-wrestler.jpg (500x942, 108.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGZ_DhCGfkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He loves getting Jackknifed

Attached: 8BF11159-9BB2-48AB-8DC3-C8BB17A0C1B0.jpg (509x374, 32.43K)

Best power bottom too

That's not Vader.

Attached: KWAB.jpg (480x360, 22.79K)

OH NO NO NO

Nashxisters….it was inevitable…

Dear oh dear…

time for spin tin tin to start spinning

I know Punk has gotten some flak for the lack of impact he's had on ratings aside from his first few weeks, but I think Bryan has been even more disappointing. I've gone through his quarter hours since he's debuted and here's what I found:

Dec 8: Bryan vs John Silver. Quarter 8. 814k viewers (2nd lowest of night - high of night was 980k).
Dec 1: Bryan vs Alan Angels. Quarter 1. 812K viewers (lowest of night - high of night was 896k).
Nov 24: Bryan vs Colt Cabana. Quarter 6. 881k viewers (3rd lowest of night - high of night was 968k).
Nov 17: Bryan vs Evil Uno. Quarter 2. 960k viewers (2nd lowest of the night - high of night was 1.049M)
Nov 10: Bryan vs Rocky Romero. Quarter 1. 906k viewers (3rd lowest of night - high of night was 974k).
Nov 3: Was on commentary for main event of Orange Cassidy vs Miro Q8. 828k viewers (lowest of night - high of night was 915k).
Oct 27: N/A (30 second promo with Eddie)
Oct 23: Bryan vs Dustin Rhodes. Quarter 1. 635k viewers (highest of night).
Oct 16: Bryan vs Bobby Fish. Quarter 8. 714k viewers (3rd lowest of night - highest of night was 798k).
Oct 6: The Elite vs Bryan/Christian/JE. Q1. 1.077M viewers (3rd highest viewership of night - high of night 1.118M).
Sep 29: Interrupted Elite promo. Q2. 1.223M viewers (high of night).
Sep 22: AEW GrandSlam match against Omega. Q1-3 (average of 1.3M viewers so high of night)
Sep 15: N/A (Couldn't find quarter hours)
Sep 8: Debut promo segment against Omega. Q7. 1.453M viewers (highest of night).

He had a nice impact at the start of his run with the Elite, but since then his quarters have embarrassing relative to his supposed star power. The main problem I see is that he's wrestling people beneath him, but even if Bryan was wrestling jobbers shouldn't we expect his supposed star power to rub off more than it currently is? I didn't include his Rampage quarter ratings, but I'm taking a look at them right now and they've been quite disappointing too.

It's time to start a dialogue.

Why the Miz is better than Daniel Bryan
>isn't 5'8
>has his own tv show
>has his own talk show
>accomplished more in wrestling in less time than Cryan
>Maryse is hotter than Brie
>has a bigger bank account than Cryan
>actually represents the company in the media
>double grand slam champion
>doesn't have a concussed jelly brain
>has more charisma than Cryan
>does better promos than Cryan
>has longer legs so that kickpads look nicer on him while Cryans have short stubby manlet legs
>drew higher ratings as wwe champion than Cryan in their 1st reign
>Miz dad is actually funny, Cryan doesn't have one
>shoot worked Cryan into a cry on Talking Smack
>wasn't raped in 2010
>main evented WrestleMania with two of the four Mt Rushmore of all wrestling Rock and Cena while Cryan was given a pity main event with two busts
>when Cryan first retired, he cried on national tv and broke down in tears shaming the image of wrestlers as tough guys
>when Miz retires, he will end his career on his own terms in smiles with no regret
>be daniel bryan
>be inactive but get all snarky and condescending towards other wrestlers
>call Miz a coward in front of his wife while cosplaying as some outback tourist guide
>starts to gloat about muh indies and how Miz's style is soft
>promptly then begins to get BTFO by Miz
>gets told if he really cares why doesn't he try to wrestle again
>"i-i-if they would l-let me come back"
>gets told then to fuck off, quit, and go join the indies with all his bingo hall friends if he really means that
>continues to expose Bryan as a fraud
>Bryan then just begins to cry and run away
>Miz then completely hijacks show and begins to BTFO of other indie shitters like in the tag team division
>camera man begins to shake and completely becomes submissive to Miz as he tells him to shoot at him at this angle
>delivers blistering promo ala coked up and 80's wrestler
I will always love Miz for this

Attached: ccf318a0191e561752e54.jpg (1920x1080, 516.26K)

Big Daddy Bitch

>as champion drew lowest rated main event of Raw in 2012 and maybe since 1997 for non-holiday
after WM when part timers leave, WWE goes back to Bryan on top against Punk
>5/7 overrun loses 105k viewers (virtually impossible to lose viewers in overrun)
>5/14 loses 601k viewers
>5/28 loses 30k viewers in 10pm spot which is terrible
>6/11 loses 19k viewers
>6/18 loses 241k viewers
>6/25 loses 30k viewers
Punk and Bryan's turn off factor was unprecedented for promoted performers
fast forward to June 2013, Bryan on top in singles position. He was getting big reactions but that's different from getting people to spend money.
>draws one of lowest main event gains of year
>drew 60k in 10pm spot - terrible
>SummerSlam has massive PPV drop
>NOC draws lowest PPV buys of year
>Battleground draws one of lowest buys in company history
Batista draw 6 million viewers. The conflict of going with a live crowd over business metrics begins.
>WrestleMania 30 draws lowest domestic buys in 17 years
>Nobody cared about Bryan, only Undertaker streak and Warrior death. Highest ratings were Evolution vs. Shield

youtube.com/watch?v=uGZ_DhCGfkk

kwarbed

Kwafb

KWAB

Attached: based.jpg (351x512, 30.28K)

He looks very surprised

He got fucked in the ass like a bitch

KWAB

Powerbum