I'm sure this has been asked a million times and I'm sorry but if I want to get into watching wrestling where do I...

I'm sure this has been asked a million times and I'm sorry but if I want to get into watching wrestling where do I start?

Attached: 4370150.jpg (670x700, 55.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x7fa8us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally just subscribe to peacock and randomly watch things in the wwe tab

no one here is going to agree with that, but you won't know what you actually like about wrestling until you see a bunch of it

Watch WrestleMania 17.

Watch some random wrestlemanias and the shows leading up to them then go from there

this

depends. why are you interested? is it the theatrics? the sport aspect? could be anything

The storytelling and theatrics mostly. Telling stories through playfights seems interesting.

NXT 2.0. It has the most consistent storytelling in WWE right now and puts on good matches on TV because they’re not expected to sell PPVs. Tuesdays at 8pm EST on the USA network

I'll do that. What context, if any, do I need before I start watching it?

Just go on youtube and watch matches and clips. There's a ton of stuff on there. Old territory rasslin, WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA, AEW, classic Japanese stuff, indies, hardcore, whatever

You can also just watch whatever weekly TV show interests you

wrestlemania is your best bet, they go all out for the presentation and before every match they have a recap vid to tell you why theyre fighting.

try this: dailymotion.com/video/x7fa8us

There's tons of free crap on YouTube. Everything from segments to full matches to full shows to even weekly YouTube shows. AEW, MLW, and OVW all have weekly shows on YouTube. If you want more theatrics and less actual wrestling WWE sounds more your speed and they post stuff constantly from their weekly TV shows and old stuff.

>actual wrestling

Attached: 1631124173091.gif (469x480, 2.48M)

This. Just watch whatever looks interesting on there, old or new. Once you get a palette and find your taste you can pick a promotion to watch based on what you like.

Don't watch it as a combat sport, watch it as a performing art. They are telling a story through the performance, or trying to. Watch for the appreciation of the talent, athleticism, and stories. They are doing incredible physical feats in one take, live on TV. No other performance does that.

This. Find a few wrestlers you find entertaining and learn their storyline. Focus on the story and acrobatics. I also like watching the shows where they are in the road or doing a podcast. It helps relate to them as real people

after this thread never come back here and you'll enjoy it. this place is a cesspool though and will make you hate wrestling, wrestlers, and wrestling fans.

This is the gayest fucking way to explain pro-wrestling
Everything you wrote applies to ballet as well

Are they really so different? Don't lie to yourself.

Trish stratus and Bradshaw vs Jackie gayda and Chris nowinski it was the first inter gender tag natch to get 5 stars

Watch Ryback matches, particularly the ones where he's destroying two jobbers at once.

Ignore everyone else here. Do the following:
>Watch every PPV from WWF since 1992, starting with the Royal Rumble. (They all have recaps of the important events that happened in between)
>Watch every PPV from WCW starting 1995
>start watching every Raw and Nitro from 1997 to 1999. After 1999, stop watching nitro and keep watching Raw until 2001.
>Switch back over to PPV's when you get bored of watching every Raw.

only do this if you hate yourself

>if I want to get into watching wrestling
you don't