OUR QUEEN

GOC is so based.
Only GAYEW trannies hate her.
She now belongs to the WWE master race.

Attached: FSqAXIzXEAEKWsl.jpg (1536x2048, 533.07K)

Advertising or begging.

you keep making these threads but never post her qt soles, whats the point?

GOC is based

Literally who?

I hate gAyEW, but I’m going to tell you like it is, GOC isn’t a wrestler and has nothing to do with the business. The ugly bitch doesn’t belong on Any Forums.

If you're gonna post her at least shell out the big bucks so we can finally see her tits. All the other leaks are bullshit.

Nobody likes her, which is why she isn't a youtube draw.

Touch grass

I have a nylon fetish so I’ll happily bust a big load to OP’s pic

>bustin' to those cheap, scratchy dollar store nylons
for fuck sake user, at least have some standards

Idc I just wanna see her boobs. Fucking cunt doesnt sell individual nudes and you have to buy them all in a bundle for 200 bucks. She has all her simps on lockdown so she will know who leaks what based on the pic. I respect the carny move but this broad is smoking crack if she thinks anyone is paying for that or her 25 dollar of.

Post her OF pls

>Idc I just wanna see her boobs.
I googled and found her tits in 20 seconds. They're not great.

EEM is one of us and all you do is complain.
You just hate women.
SAD

Attached: FSp-nxjWAAAHP8-.jpg (2048x2048, 246.64K)

Those allegedly arent hers. Im not convinced until i see booba with face.

if she had a listenable voice she'd be halfway dimes. unfortunately she sounds like a middle school special ed student.

>one of us
If she was "one of the boys" then she wouldn't try to carny us out of money.reddit can have her.

>Those allegedly arent hers.
I don't believe women, least of all ones who whore themselves out for a living.

shrimpy or shrimpy?

Attached: 1625876128419.jpg (1125x1002, 675.22K)

Oh I wouldn't believe her if her tongue was notarized but the body proportions are off in the alleged nudes which is why Im skeptical.

She has that mental illness look going on. Not cute autistic like Bayley either. Couldn't pay me to let her in my house. Unlike Bayley who I would show off at Thanksgiving

Patrician taste.

This is just mean and makes me want left, and im fatphobic.

She's constantly taking over and under shots to make her tits look bigger than they are.

I get what you're saying, Im just not convinced. At any rate, Im sure her actual nudes are disappointing and I know for a fact they're not worth the asking price so I guess Im just gonna hide this thread and say KWAB on my way out. Cheers bros.

This is the kind of woman you want raising your kiddos. Not trannys or bimbos

Attached: gp4rq137jyr51.jpg (2048x2048, 287.3K)

Shes mexican so you know she can cook and raise children. Id wife her and have no less than 6 kids.