Who you got

who you got

Attached: Uni.jpg (1920x429, 553.67K)

Lol

The DQ

Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see it end in a DQ because its tv but otherwise definitely the usos.

>implying theres any chance WWE wont kill the one naturally over thing they have

OH MY SCIENCE ANOTHER DQ FINISH

Usos win when Orton betrays Riddle and turns heel for the 50th time

Nah i think the turn will come after orton and riddle lose but not immediately, maybe after losing a rematch at a ppv or something. I could see them pulling a miz and shane and having the less obvious guy turn, with riddle being the guy to turn heel instead. Reason i think so is because orton is red hot as a babyface right now and it'd be a waste to turn him heel. Although i could easily see him turning heel too just because they're obviously trying to push riddle.

This is gonna be the new sonya program and take 8 months

non-finish

>there are drones on this board that think this won't be a dq

I feel like this feud has gone on forever and I don't even watch wwe

Why would it

Roman

DQ ending but you didnt need me to tell you that.
>Miz and Shane
Or when they turned Rollins heel, when all indicators were that it was going to be Dean or Roman. In hindsight, if they turned Roman heel back then, things would be different for the better.

for realsies this timesies?

Real match in a Cell

I don't know if reigns turning heel back then would've been better. I think he needed more time getting better for the kind of push rollins got then. Rollins was ready. Dean was always a shitter and reigns was the greenest of the bunch.

usos win when riddle slips on one of his assbirds and gets rolled up

RKBro all the way brother, The Big Dog's Empire about to crumble

Either DQ or Usos win with rematch at HIAC with RKBro losing again