Who was the Rollins

Who was the Rollins

Attached: illuminatus-trilogy (1).jpg (893x496, 169.62K)

What is this R.L. Stein shit?

kek what a simp
illuminatus is not a kids book series ya scrub

>Muh hecking adult bookerinos!
Fucking nerd. I bet you think Harry Potter is for mature audiences.

No, I don't. This isn't a harry potter adventure book series. It's a psychedelic fictional retelling of the real illuminati with actual facts and conspiracies that they use as a frame work.

>The Illuminatus! Trilogy is a series of three novels by American writers Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson, first published in 1975.[1] The trilogy is a satirical, postmodern, science fiction–influenced adventure story; a drug-, sex-, and magic-laden trek through a number of conspiracy theories, both historical and imaginary, related to the authors' version of the Illuminati. The narrative often switches between third- and first-person perspectives in a nonlinear narrative. It is thematically dense, covering topics like counterculture, numerology, and Discordianism.

>The trilogy comprises three parts which contain five books and appendices: The Eye in the Pyramid (first two books), The Golden Apple (third and part of fourth book), Leviathan (part of fourth and all of fifth book, and the appendices). The parts were first published as three separate volumes starting in September 1975. In 1984 they were published as an omnibus edition and are now more commonly reprinted in the latter form.

So Harry Potter for Schizo nerds?

Never read any of them, but I liked Prometheus Rising when I was a teenager. RAW is a good gateway but he's a little too boomer for my tastes now

nah they predicted 9/11 and covid so its real

Attached: 1651790098568.png (1000x1387, 1.7M)

>Robert Anton Wilson
I literally looked up cosmic trigger the other day because I lost my last version somewhere. kino books

bro, wasnt this from steve jackson and GURPS game company?

these books are so confusing. i tried to read the first one like 3 times i started to understand it the last time but i dropped it for another book

Based on the illuminatus trilogy.

Edge's gay little LARP stable would be a lot cooler if they talked about immanentizing the eschaton instead of the mountain of omnipotence bullshit

is LSD required to understand these books?

I can't imagine you'd be able to follow what the fuck they're talking about on acid. LSD might help after you read the books if you want to go back and think about everything that happened in them though. But the narrative is so loose and shifting that it's almost impossible to follow the first time through even stone cold sober.

i shoot have the trilogy paperback. the book is so thick it's like 800 pages.

Bro when i look at the concerte on lsd the stones melt into rivers and trickles of color and everything is constantly moving. You cannot read a book on acid.

Id imagine an audiobook translation on your headphones with a lava lamp to look at and a tab to ingest would work.

it wouldn't. you aren't going to absorb that shit on acid. you wouldn't be able to keep track of whats going on. listen to music on acid not audio books. You should read the books first then do acid and start looking into all the topics they talk about though.

what other plots in the illuminatti game has yet to happen in the real world?

idk man I actually have the audio books for all 3 books and the narration is actually great but it's so confusing
the narrators in this book jump from character to character with little warning so you'll just be hearing a monologue from an old jewish detective and suddenly without any notice you're in the mind of a dolphin under water talking to a man in a gold submarine and it's all the same guy. It's not easy to follow along with. Harry potter might be based on acid but this ones a bit too dense to actually be literally on psychs as you read them