Don't worry about it Owen, these rigging guys are the best in the business

>Don't worry about it Owen, these rigging guys are the best in the business.

Attached: 220px-Christian_Photo_Op_GalaxyCon_Richmond_2020.jpg (220x331, 19.6K)

More like these ribbing guys are the best in the business.

based ribber

>ahhh sooo great emperor it is a wise move to attack pearl harbor. these american pig dogs are weak and we will surely defeat them desu

Attached: ribbed.png (424x318, 200.32K)

>hey, Phil you should definitely try mma. Just go against a couple of jobbers, a couple easy wins. Couple of worked-shoot promos at the press conferences. They'll be hyping you as the face of ufc

>Yeah Spanky, these Holocaust numbers really are questionable. Spread the word man. People need to know the truth.

this actually happened

>Yeah, Tommy, go ahead and talk about Flair shoving his cock everywhere.
>Nah, if he wasn't cancelled then, why would they do it now? Plus he did it, no way they come at you for talking about it

>I agree Hulk, I wouldn't want one of them getting with my daughter either. I often mention it in interviews I have. Keeps them away and stuff.

>Hey dude, you should totally marry Kimber Lee, she's a sweetheart. Also "Nash Carter" is an awesome ring name, it suits you

>Hey Adam, don't forget to DDT yourself everytime you do your running hug. I'm sure your neck can take it.

>I agree Vladimir, you should totally attack Ukraine. They're just a bunch of farmers, how long could they last, one week? Two maybe?

>Hey Dana, let Punk fight this tomato can photographer. I'm sure he can start his winning streak from here!

>Hey Addy, you really wanna wait until the war is over to deport those big-nosed spies? At least deport them to camps in the East so they can all be contained until the time for deportation comes... or maybe you can end this problem permanently?

>Owen was famous for his practical jokes
>Christian became the ribmaster by outribbing the previous one into an early grave

He is massively overrated

>Hey Punk, I entered you into a boomers-only amateur jiu-jitsutournament so you can easily get your 2 wins back in MMA!

>I say you let Tony take the gamble. Shahid, listen he's a smart businessman. I bet that his wrestling company can turn a profit in a year's time.

>Don't sweat it, you're Moee Green, you made your bones while he was banging cheerleaders. The Corleones don't buy you out, you buy them out.

>Yeah Putin the logistics don't lie, I think we can take Ukraine. It'll take 2 week tops.

Attached: 1644956906018.jpg (480x360, 11.25K)

>Hey Steve this whole what thing is pretty funny, I know it's because you couldn't hear me but you know I bet that you can't make it go over if you just go "what" all the time when someone else says something

>Sure Dixie, let's sign all these old guys and move to Monday, it'll be just as successful as WCW back in the day

>It's gonna be alright, just walk up to him and slap him a little, it's not like they're going to ban you Will