What are some gimmicks people shit on today that you unironicaly love? for me it's the artist formerly known as goldust

what are some gimmicks people shit on today that you unironicaly love? for me it's the artist formerly known as goldust

Attached: 15079 - Raw goldust kiss luna_vachon wwf.jpg (644x488, 90.12K)

>tranny shit
Go back

huh guess vince was running the real tranny promotion this whole time kek

Not anymore we fired him and now he's in your gay tranny fed while we have the Codester

Me too, same with Stardust.

I thought the artist formerly known as goldust was pretty based ngl

Attached: EfD73UuWAAAmmrg.jpg (1508x1017, 137.33K)

>"It's not right if it's not white!"
based beyond belief

Attached: 4b76fa7068f10eccc1b507c9815c9f15aa08449d_00.jpg (401x512, 42.04K)

I could never decide if Luna was hot or not

never understood why smarks shit on this so hard

TL Hopper, imagine him doing a Fortnite dance with a plunger in one hand and a turd in the other and they can sell branded plungers and foam turda at the souvenir stand and throw their toy turds in the ring during any womens matches

Why is there no group of regular Joes faction in the indies? Call them the Workforce or some stupid shit like that.

Attached: 06dbe62afd01b86b91a2a137fda7da9143d8476f_hq.jpg (347x380, 33.62K)

Attached: special.jpg (350x290, 13.06K)

I like when Crash Holly would carry out the scale

Dimes if they are average working man size and squash vanilla midgets

Attached: tumblr_nnur9hE4R01r7dh6wo1_640.jpg (573x960, 220.51K)

I always thought it was codys dad that was the crossdresser and we just didnt talk about it cause hes dead so who cares. Finding out its fat brother, thats just too much. Surely warner will cut tony off for good now.

>what are some gimmicks people shit on today that you unironicaly love?
Current:
Sarray
Tony D

Past
Marty the Moth
'Big Shot' 'Super Heavyweight' Hardcore Holly
Everything Al Snow did from ECW forward

i marked out for the finger poke, if angles count. i seem to be the only person that remembers the oddities fondly, too.

Do people really shit on Eugene? I guess maybe trannies on twitter might whine that it's insensitive but it was a kino gimmick
Bullying the happy-go-lucky retarded guy is the freest heat ever

Goldust is the most talented of that shit family. its weird and genuine carnie shit lmao

marty the moth was unironically based, great character. would succeed in another character driven fed but wwe dont want him and aew is more about movez

Who shits on it? It was kino.

Oddities were based

I'm unironically a DOA fan and I thought the gang wars feud was a good interstable feud. The Truth Commission was also based

Attached: 69670bb4be3ae8a0-600x338.jpg (600x338, 56.9K)

I'm a huge Nightmare Collective mark

I love the terrible gimmicks from this era that wrestlers would just style on and make their own. Mexicools owned this shit. Perry Saturn getting a damn mop over is another prime example.

Attached: saturn4.jpg (350x395, 24.2K)

God damn I love Super Crazy.

>heat
If i could put it together in elementary school that its fucking sweet that somebody's finally allowed to hit a retard im sure any adult with an iq above 80 can too. Retards are heels. Obese "people" like doudrop or uno are heels. People in face paint are heels.