OFFICIAL IBUSHI VS YAKUZA GAMETHREAD

OFFICIAL IBUSHI VS YAKUZA GAMETHREAD

Attached: file.png (584x478, 169.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7R_xQUiZvg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p3740HILgBc
reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/ue0q9q/wwe_has_been_pretty_great_since_wrestlemania/
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/反社会的勢力
vendingmachineseat.com/2022/05/12/ibushi-timeline-oct-2021-to-may-2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

反社 does not mean Yakuza you clickbait retard

>some who going big swole is the most over jamal will be this year
what a DEAD and COLD as FUCK organization kek

Attached: 1652018505846.jpg (1200x1189, 357.83K)

Japanese here and it mean antisociar organizatrion in our rand

We all know what the real beginning of the end was.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: 1645403641619.webm (720x405, 2.25M)

OH SHIT Ibushi just posted this picture from outside his house!!

Attached: 8D621292-7F2D-4C76-B551-0FAB1B337B98.jpg (765x900, 71.58K)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=K7R_xQUiZvg

>Large japansee coporation has dealings with yakuza
do naive gullible weeb smarks really think this wasn't still happening just because nobody talks about it?

this nigger is trying to get murdered, holy shit

KeK What A Jamal Live Rent Free Bitch

Attached: jamal live rent free.jpg (680x510, 75.69K)

what was it?

Kenny better get this ass crazy nigga out of japan asap

I like how you never deny its irrelevant

>some who going big swole is the most over jamal will be this year
Jesus Christ, Bobbofag, you really ARE a pajeet, aren't you?

Attached: stop-gesture-made-palm-doctor-stop-gesture-focused-made-palm-mad-angry-indan-doctor-isolated-white-studio-129505780.jpg (1600x1156, 90.91K)

Yo Kenny, time to finish the Golden Lovers story before Ibushi goes for a long-term swim in Tokyo Bay.

I hope the Yakuza kill Ibushi, it would be funny

it's going to end up killing New Japan instead

put it out of its misery

They're the leading promotion, the one behind it is part of the same parent company, the one behind that is just niche fujobait, the one behind that had a yakuza scandal too.
More like the entire scene

It's been dead to me for a few years now anyway

good, hopefully stardom too and maybe the scene can have a full reset

ngl same, havent cared since the KENTA naito thing, that was bullshit.

>Japanese wrestling can die ffs
what did he mean by this?

This nigga is crashing the plane with no survivors kek

do it for her

Attached: 1644419278663.webm (640x480, 996.63K)

That was the translator, not Ibushi. Guy's a total melodramatic fag, both of the translator guys are

>WE WILL GET YOU OUT OF THERE IBUSHI, JUST HOLD ON. I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED KIRYU HE LIVES IN KAMUROCHO!

Attached: file.png (650x370, 202.82K)

Would Tony really torpedo the partnership just for Ibushi? That would be such a horrible business decision, kek

come on ibushi kill bushiroad's reputation
do it for the good of joshi puroresu

>people saying there is no way njpw could stop kenny's visa when he was going for the ddt show, now eating their words

>retards ITT getting worked by OPs fake translation
you niggas really are fresh off the boat holy fuck I hate aewtists

If it were even true then there would be no Forbidden Door

Kek

Attached: 51E77809-F794-4478-BA4B-18C9DE89E11C.jpg (828x339, 130.04K)

Couldn't he just be using exaggeration to say NJPW are organized criminals, not necessarily Yakuza

Maybe hes just a fan of the games?

Copy and paste it into google and you get this

Attached: file.png (1313x578, 117.38K)

???
I'm genuinely interested on what the real beginning was.

What an unbelievable fat sweaty faggot

ALL PART OF THE PLAN
THE FIELD IS CLEARING
THE NXT TAKEOVER WILL SOON BE BACK ON

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 282.03K)

probably

>another fake screenshot

>reddit
>that avatar
many such cases

The Yakuza in wrestling?! No....

Attached: file.png (1200x1152, 89.03K)

Yeah horrible for business but a chad move tbqhwy

Well I doubt warner media would want their program to work with the yakuza

OH MY GOD DEATH TO PAKISTAN!
FROM INDIA BAYBAY!!!!

THIS IS SOME SERIOUS HECKING SHITTERINOS I SAW THEM IN THE VIDEO GAMES!!!

lol tiny khanman showing his true stripes by working with organized crime

Yakuza have had their hands all over pro wrestling New Japan is no exception

>The term is also used in referenced to
This is why I'm being hesitant to jump on the hysteria

Like how UFC took over Pride? lmao

Maybe but he also said multiple times that he's going to get killed if he says more and shit like that

Attached: 73BF0C71-EC57-4EFE-A196-696B8B500340.jpg (600x338, 62.71K)

You just know this faggots only knowledge of the yakuza comes from Ryu Ga Gotoku games

literally the very first reply called out that 反社 doesn't translate to yakuza. that said, it may refer to yakuza, and given that the yakuza connection was highly speculated about even before all this Ibushi shit, it probably does, in fact, refer to yakuza.

>Stardom 2.7 million dollars in debt in just one year
>still having suspiciously full seats at shows
>The Yakuza used to strongarm attendees to NOAH shows
hmm... could it be...

Of course, those games are the definitive guide to Japanese and Yakuza culture. Playing all of them basically is equal to living and studying in Japan for 10 years.

I like how you never deny that you obsessed with jamal than your favorite promotion

At least the Ryu Ga Gotoku games know how to build new stars

Attached: Yakuza7-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 91.92K)

GOOD MORNING SIR?

>Be Ibushi
>Continue tweeting things about NJPW and their shady yakuza dealings
>suddenly hear door open
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=p3740HILgBc starts playing
What do lads?

Attached: Masahiro_Chono_1.jpg (250x206, 8.81K)

Either I'm looking in the wrong places or japs aren't paying too much attention to the supposed "yakuza" mention

God, I hate the way they talk

Anti-social organization, so like an anime club?

their ig and tiktok is full of comments about it they might set it to private

>>some who going big swole is the most over jamal will be this year

Attached: 1639019626220.jpg (485x626, 183.65K)

Yakuza made Hana's life not worth living
And made Mayu want to slash her wrists open
Scardm is real

>Yakuza kicks Ibu's head off
based

It's true bros, I've seen just how badass the yakuza are in my bwideo gaemz

Do a 360 degree turn and run away

Did Ibushi elaborate on the whole Stardom sexual harassment allegations he hinted at yesterday?

>Do a 360 degree turn and run away
>360 degree
>run away
Are you trannies and nujamals really that retarded?

>goes over Ibushetty clean

Attached: Eruption-DDT.jpg (540x360, 78.72K)

maybe now some redditors will get themselves killed going to war with the yakuza the way they did going to war with Russia

need to skullfuck the qt with the red hair

Clearly this can only mean one thing; GET IN HERE KIRYU BROS!

Attached: xsajy9kmkkb61.png (1432x812, 1.43M)

Found the newfag

I would pop if this all just leads to a G1 spot where all the Yakuza storm into the building during his match and he just moonsaults onto them and knocks them all over

sounds like a DDT spot lmao

I'm not seeing that post on his twitter

it's in the tweets & replies section

this reddit retard thinks life is a a video game

>he doesn't know

Attached: 360.gif (300x200, 45.94K)

Dimes

Attached: Ichiban-Kiryu.jpg (1024x432, 59.44K)

This nigga a manlet

Attached: 20220512_070740.jpg (1080x1649, 370.91K)

Its like muh Any Forums memes

“Antisocial organization” is the polite way of alluding to Yakuza. You still shouldn’t fuckin say it, especially if you’re already in the public eye. I know there’s a lot of shitposting in this thread, but this was an insanely stupid thing for Ibushi to do.

>>Stardom 2.7 million dollars in debt in just one year
Bushiroad was the one 300 milion in the red

He didn't add "organization", he might have been talking about individuals that tried to threaten him, for example the guy he was talking to in those chat logs.

It's still very sus that Stardom's attendance has gone up
It could be Yakuza pushing attendance rather than the accepted explanation of papering

Oh and its not even clear if the guy talking to Ibushi was in the wrong, it might have been Ibushi not following the rules and working for a independent show without informing anyone while he was supposedly injured.

>It could be Yakuza pushing attendance rather than the accepted explanation of papering

How do they "push attendance"? Stardom attendance has been going up since a long time ago.

Fuck off Kyriu

GADDEM!

A big SNS push for the past 2 years plus having a constant presence in TV via either national BS channels (first with BS NTV and now with BS11) or local terrestrial channels (timeslots be damned), basically emulating what NJPW does with their TV Asahi dealings and also on YouTube is a huge boost for the company, be it nationally or internationally (though their goal is first to expand nationally), which is reflected in not only STARDOM doing big arenas but also touring the entirety of the country and not staying put in one or two placesv like the vast majority of its "competition".
Now, if the Yakuza has their grubby little hands on it... let's face it, Japanese pro wrestling (and MMA - remember PRIDE) always had a Yakuza hand one way or another, no papering needed (remember, Bushiroad is in the stock market just like their rivals in Cyberagent).

>Ibushi keeps airing the dirty laundry of NJPW until they eventually fire him
>Tony Khan refuses to hire Ibushi due to this new relationship with NJPW
>Kenny and The Bucks are pissed with Tony and this causes them to publicly fall out with him
>Tony panicks and fires Kenny and the Bucks (and maybe Hangman)
Ibushi is gonna kill two companies and save wrestling

meds

>reddit
>reddit avatar
>probably knows jackshit about how Japanese culture really works
do people really?

Attached: 1631146033917.jpg (800x450, 208.58K)

I'd love to see a yakuza game with these three as the main characters that isn't a Yakuza game.

BY GAWD ALL MIGHTY THATS MAJIMA'S MUSIC

>Age: Unknown
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

>Bobbofag exposing himself as a newfag
lmao the absolute state

Attached: 1634870890689.gif (112x112, 24.06K)

Attached: THE BEAN KICKED IN.gif (480x360, 2.9M)

go back and stay there

Ibushi-chaaaaaaan

Attached: strowman everywhere system.jpg (1280x720, 69.92K)

ibushi san i got this

Attached: 0qbeh4pkptp41.jpg (4032x3024, 887.95K)

Ibu has a pretty short house

Gou fakku youlserf you not Japanese you don't know what it means!

Cope, Saya is a draw

>horrible business decision
how?
new japan brings very little to the table
aew has no trouble selling out venues for big shows with or without new japan so who gives a shit if they get upset?

>new japan brings very little to the table

The whole reason for AEW existing is for them to roleplay as NJPW and failing at every step.

I can tell you're an e-drone because you don't understand the AEW fan mindset at all. AEW fans want to see great wrestling matches. More than that, they specifically want to see matches involving NJPW talent vs. AEW talent. What's not to understand? The fans want those matches, it'll be good for business regardless.

Not to mention, working with Japanese promotions makes AEW seem more like an international brand than WWE, it gives the appearance of more global reach.

lol AEW desperately wants to leech off of the overall infinetely superior talent from New Japan. They were :O'ing their little socks off of Forbidden Door when Ibushi was confirmed not to be there. Ibushi is great, but he's small potatoes compared to a full partnership.

And as a Grand Finale, Ibushi will sign with WWE when both companies fold

Imagine thinking anything a no mark like Kota Ibushi says is going to have MASSIVE nationwide consequences for anything

Attached: 15A795AA-6306-4DB0-85DB-AD20262F73F5.png (795x442, 164.9K)

jamals be coping and seething
your talent is washed and old now
the last thing Tony needs is one of your sawdusted geezers dying in his ring

Meanwhile, Tony:
>OMG NEW JAPAN :O :O :O
seethe and cope

Shouldn't you be making "why doesn't anybody talk about New Japan anymore" threads?
lmao ut oh looks like there's been a lot of talk of NJPW lately Bobbofag Pajeet bros...

Attached: D176FC70-8136-4B9B-A528-892D26900B25.gif (469x480, 2.48M)

Attached: thatsrad.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

Nothing pisses me off more than onions-drinking liberal faggots getting on twitter and giving people of other countries and cultures advice or directions on how to handle shit they know nothing about, as if they are more knowledgeable on the subjects than those they're lecturing who actually belong to said countries and cultures.

kek, Based

They are like that about everyone and everything. There's a video on youtube of a guy walking around Manhattan and asking people about voter ID, and they are all saying it's racist because blacks don't have access to the internet, don't know how to get to voting places...then he goes to the black area and shows them the video and they all say the liberal idiots are racist and are like "what the fuck they think we can't read?" kek

Sami Zayn should probably stop using the yakuza kick until we know what's going on. He could be putting his life in danger.

>using majima and not any of the guys in 0 that were watching majima

More people need to do this. These faggots need to be beat up for this shit.

You should realize that basically no one but their small circle of autists gives a fuck about what they say

Medaka.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/wres/1652361894

JAV code?

NXT JPN

>本当にマジ各位に謝罪まわりして投稿も消せばまだギリギリ助かるか?
無理か
>Bro, just delete everything and apologize bro. The yakuza will definitely forgive you bro.

>Bro, just delete everything and apologize bro. The yakuza will definitely forgive you bro.
lmao what
jap schizos are worse than ours?

>5'7
>375
Almost 60 bmi. Absolute unit

Also, lol at >490 trying to explain yakuza on twitter in English and getting their tweet deleted. Yakuza are reportfags lmao

Nah, this is nothing. Go to Any Forums in this very same site and you'll see true schizoid hell

>Ibushi-San… why couldn’t you stay quiet?

Attached: 9B07ED8F-85E5-4E38-9EFD-D70C8AF72781.jpg (1280x1707, 508.11K)

I played Yakuza and Judgement. The Yakuza seem like a laugh. Drinking and fighting and going on wacky adventures

>Go to Any Forums in this very same site and you'll see true schizoid hell
That's nothing, wanna see real schizos you go to Any Forums

But I’m not gay

Brah if you want the true schizo experience it has to be /vt/.

GO ACE

>Brah if you want the true schizo experience it has to be /vt/.
Hardly any difference between /vt/ and Any Forums

>0453 お前名無しだろ (ワッチョイ fbef-0TcD) 2022/05/12 08:49:45
>飯伏の言ってることなんか日本人でもわかりにくいしな
>ガバガバ自動翻訳は大した助けにならんって外国人ファンはきづけたらいいな
Ibushi is such an autist that even Japanese fans are having trouble trying to understand what he is saying.

You know Ace is pissed about this though

Tanahashi is the ultimate NJPW company man. He literally shot on Kojima for disrespecting the IWGP hebby, don't forget

I am confident that I could single-handedly take all members of the Yakuza in a fight.

Attached: ABF9104C-B01F-4D87-81CC-E1F423FA0FC5.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

This is nothing new. Ibushi talks like a retard, native speakers have had a hard time understanding his tweets since he started on Twitter.

The only gay thing Any Forums is the sex. Everything about vtubers is gay. Cartoons, video games, parasocial relations, weebshit. Its without a doubt the worst board on the fucking site and i say that knowing by the grace of God i never have and never will visit it

No doubt. Bunch of midgets running extortion schemes.

The thread is discussing that and explaining the reason that no one outside of the Hochi news agency has picked up the story is because Ibushi types like a retard.

Yeah man, it taught me so much about Japanese culture. Like if I ever go to Japan, just beat the living shit out of someone...and they automatically apologize and run away and nothing happens. Seems like a badass culture.

>kwab
Kota? Whacked and Buried.

Attached: 1487723880155.jpg (619x349, 45.53K)

Imagine if all this shit is happening because he made a typo
the Golden Fuckups kek

Booking my ticket to kyoto asap

pureaze understand he has days to rive

that was a work brother, watch it again

Don't forget that they immediately give you all of their money, plus a tad more if you beat them up in a very over the top way.

Not only does he type like a retard, user, but he's known for saying particularly retarded things like "I don't trust books." In Japan where the expression is 'the nail that stands out gets hammered down', his eccentricity is going to massively affect his credibility.

If nobody backs him up, even if he has evidence, it will most likely not even make the national news in Japan as a footnote/side interest story. His credibility is too easy to attack.

The general consensus is that there is some fucked up shit going on and the Yakuza are involved. Everything else is confusing because Ibushi is barely literate.
>そもそも今辞めたいのか辞めたくないのか
>クビにもうなったのかなりそうなのか
>プロレスやめるのかやめないのか
>結論:何もわからん

Exactly it's a riot over there

Dear god. It is worse than we thought.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.57.26 PM.png (1430x276, 127.71K)

Inshallah.

Why is this such a big deal now of all times? The Yakuza have been an influential force in puroresu for like 50 years

>Hey Vince. I know you demoted me but hear me out on this NXT Japan stuff again. I think we have an opening

Attached: Triple-H-Smug-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 86.01K)

>-20
Kwab

Are you just here because you want to say retarded but thatd get you banned on reddit? Seriously. Why the fuck are you here?

Because nobody got on the internet and started threatening to air out dirty laundry

>why are you on your home board posting
What are you, fucking retarded?

Attached: 1632423534104.png (256x256, 114.02K)

Any Forums is Gods board, making it a 2.0 board. Japs and trannies get the fuck out

Because, despite everyone knowing, no one talks about it. Japanese culture has a big deal about keeping shameful shit hidden. When shit does go public, like in Pride's case, it results in massive public outcry. NJPW is the premier promotion in Japan. When josuke normalfag thinks of wrestling he thinks of NJPW. Even though everyone knows the yaks are involved no one says anything, so everyone can pretend they aren't.

Ibushi is a fucking retard and said the quiet part reeeeeally loudly. Unfortunately Ibushi is a retard and the MSM over there isn't picking up the story so things can go real bad for him depending on how successfully the Yakuza damage controls shit.

kayfabu
baka gaijin

>making it a 2.0 board
2.0 is pretty based I guess but I'm not really an AEW guy so I haven't seen much of their stuff.

Attached: two point 0.jpg (1280x720, 134.36K)

does this mark not know shiot about the history of combat sports in Japan?
MMA and Pro wrestling were money laundering operations for organised crime for years over there. This is not new ro shocking unless you are uninformed. in which case sffu and learn some history. read a book.

they're 10,000x better than EverRise were ever allowed to be.
Shame they stopped the YouTube show tho. Those were hilarious.

>i never have and never will visit it
Well as someone who has, /vt/ and Any Forums are essentially the exact same experience. A bunch of numbers and ratings obsessed schizos arguing about which company's kayfabe superstars draw more dimes sharing a board with dudes just there to jerk off to the "talent".

Hello newfriend. Back to plebbit pl0x

I see you ササクッテロラ Sp33-XB7t, care to put your two cents as a Japanese fan in since you are lurking the thread?

Well, first and foremost, I'd like you call you a massive faggot and follow that up with "Suck my tiny rice cock."

Kyodai... why did you betray the family like this?! You leave me no choice

Attached: vp1ti4oaxup21.jpg (1075x1051, 406.84K)

He should've finished the job

Attached: Ibushi Inoki.jpg (1200x1200, 167.12K)

>海外の人がWebの自動翻訳かけても意味不明な結果出そう。
>これ飯伏本人が訴訟リスクをガン無視して投稿してるものを、バズ狙いで翻訳して投稿するのリスク高すぎでしょ。
>真偽不明な状態が過ぎてからの方が、名誉毀損とか避けられるのに。
wwwwwww

It didn't even destroy NOAH when it actually happened, they changed management and pretended it never happened.

And a ching chong nip-nong to you, young lady.

The yakuza doesn't care.
>muh shady crime org
They don't give a fuck.
Ibushi is a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

Keep telling yourself that drone. Satellite channels and 1:30 AM half-hour programs aren't going to bring people to shows.

It's hilarious, all the people who played the Yakuza game series thinking they know anything about organized crime in Japan. These guys aren't out fighting on streetcorners anymore, mostly they're involved in white collar crime and have gone very deep underground to avoid increased police/authority probing. Pretty much the same as the mob in the US, they have a very diminished status.

I'm stupid, can someone dumb it down for me whether or not this is a big deal. I am hearing both it's nothing and RIP Kota.

We don't know, because in the end of the day we aren't in the Yamaguchi's boardroom hearing if they want Ibushi to be taught a lesson or not.
Both sides are retards who want to sound smart, aka welcome to Any Forums

>a big deal
Kota Ibushi, a very famous and popular wrestler in Japan, has lit his own career on fire with a torch. Even if nothing else comes of it, it's kind of a big deal for that alone. It's self-immolation in public so it's interesting to watch like a car crash.

With this in mind it seems more like "they may kill Ibushi because we don't know how sneaky they are" than "oh its nothing"

Its a huge deal for Ibushi since he'll never find a job in the wrestling biz again, its a big deal for NJPW since they lost a major talent that they invested so much in, it could become an even bigger deal if real shady shit comes out but i wouldn't bet anything on it simply because i don't trust Ibushi, if he really had dirt on NJPW he would have taken them to court, not shitting on random people in management on Twitter.

Even a lot of their white collar shit is cucked compared to what it used to be.

Japanese court is even worse than the American one. I'll leave it at that.

Im gonna guess the scjerk poster that wrote this: reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/ue0q9q/wwe_has_been_pretty_great_since_wrestlemania/

is retarded and doesnt know dick, yes.

Looking at the 5ch thread it seems that everything is up in the air. Right now no one in Japan, outside of autistic wrestling schizos, is taking it seriously. If Bushiroad and the yakuza can janny it up fast enough Ibushi could face a lot of blowback. This seems to range from being framed for a crime to "having an accident" that kills him. However if this does gain traction in the media it seems that the yakuza will be incapable of touching him as it would force Japanese law enforcement to crack down on them.

The one thing that everyone does seem to agree on is that Ibushi's career as a wrestler in Japan is over.

Kek. First comments I see are people thinking he went nuts and sawdusted himself into a shoot. Some things transcend borders and languages.

Reddit is thataway newfaggot

Keep going the, "It's all a work, you are just marks," posters are a universal thing as well

Holy dimesoli

literal redditor

>肛門の家
>The Japanese fans call House of Torture "The Anus House"
I'm dying over here

The yakuza shit is a big part of why NOAH had such insane debts. LIDET bought them and then sold it like a year or two later to CyberAgent because of those debts. CyberAgent merged it with DDT and CyberFight's first year or so of business was basically spent using everything they were making from NOAH, DDT and TJPW to keep NOAH afloat and pay off their debts. It's only in the last year that they've started turning a profit.

NOAH would be dead if CyberAgent hadn't bought them.

And as a Grand Finale Deluxe, he'll be signed with WWE but still won't recognize Vince like the based autistchad that he is

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KEK
JP BROTHERS

>get handled the world title at Wrestle Kingdom
>get a fat new contract
>in kayfabe have the world title belt changed because of your request to something incredibly shitty looking
>also have the lineage of the old belt ending to push your shitty belt
>manage to job to covid
>manage to seriously injure yourself during the G1 Final
>management wants you to come back but you refuse because you are still recovering
>work some independent show even though you are apparently still recovering from the injury
>sperg out
>get fired

A wild mix of unluck and retardation

>I am confident that I could single-handedly take all members of the Yakuza in a fight.

Attached: 1499387270214.jpg (2423x1433, 428.86K)

Top kek

>court
Yeah I'm sure the Yakuza won't do shit and just start screeching

The brick shithouse in this picture would dismolish a whole group of Japaneses

Evidently there is some kind of Tanahashi curse. If you are a new or young wrestler in NJPW and Tanahashi mentors you, your career will die an ignoble death.

NJPW will be fine. Ibushi will probably get blackballed from the Japanese wrestling industry at this rate though. I doubt even Takagi could bail him out with a gig in NOAH the rate Ibushi's going.

>he'll never find a job in the wrestling biz again
I can think of plenty companies that would want to hire him. Your mistake is believing any company gives a shit about NJPW in the first place

So what? SCJerk are our allies, tranny

Not in Japan and in America there is only one company that could hire him called WWE.

typing this should be an instant ban
go back and never return

I need Kevin Kelly to start using this.

Based japs

If Ibushi is riling up the yakuza he might be fucked in terms of wrestling in Japan. He could go to AEW but Ibushi also doesn't like wrestling outside of Japan.

>faggot openly admits to support reddit
I unironically hope you and all your family die today

It's not so much about NJPW as it is about the Yakuza. Yakuza run the wrestling industry in Japan. They hustle the tickets, loan money, and have their fingers in merch. Even if Ibushi doesn't face direct retaliation, he will probably be blackballed in Japan because no one will risk upsetting the Yakuza when they need to work with them.

There is only one ace, anyway i'm gonna miss Kota, he was a great talent.
Again with the Yakuza bullshit. He is never getting hired there again because you don't reveal company secrets like that, why would anyone trust you ever again? NJPW also dominates the market there, hiring him would mean pissing off New Japan.

Attached: 8rhuxo7uxfw513.jpg (746x877, 162.31K)

Wait I'm confused. Do you actually hate reddit and the jerk?
I thought this was just friendly banter

If it was just pissing off New Japan I doubt NOAH or AJPW would care about doing that to grab Ibushi.

>the jerk
literally kill yourself you fucking faggot

Attached: D938EDC4-1AB6-4B13-B855-DDA59C9598B2.gif (487x560, 430.85K)

He's just meming on you, retard. Everyone knows Based Jerk is our greatest ally.

That's a yes.

NOAH and AJPW are very dependent on NJPW, AJPW especially. If NJPW goes tits up they would gain very little.

aewtists began crying here about scjerk instead of just ignoring a group of retards calling another group of retards, retards. When people bring up scjerk here it's either to complain or to piss off people who shit themselves over that word. no one shoud legitimately support scj or sc.

kill yourself faggot

fucking reddit niggers never were and never will be welcome by anyone in Any Forums you inbred faggot
>durr hurr muh trannies
get the fuck out and never come back
I hope you get perma'd you stupid nigger

No matter how many times you say this and try to force this meme, it will never be true. Reddit is gay, you are gay and I will never call any of you my ally.

Back to SquaredCircle, faggot. Any Forums is, and always will be, a Jerk board

>being this mad
Bro I don't like reddit either but somehow people ignore the fact that redditors come here to complain about other redditors.

>Back to SquaredCircle, faggot. Any Forums is, and always will be, a Jerk board
This will never be true. Picrel is you.

Attached: download.jpg (216x234, 10.1K)

based

fpbp
"Anti-social forces" could literally just mean the booking committee, Bushiroad, or any other group of power that might behave in an antisocial way to wrestlers.

>Do you actually hate reddit and the jerk?
Yes. I don't particularly care about scjerk or whatever, I hate all of reddit.
>I thought this was just friendly banter
If I could press a button and kill every redditor on the planet I would. The only other group of people I'd consider doing this to would be Jews, but there are some individual Jews who are based so I might hesitate. Zero hesitation in purging redditors from the face of the Earth though. I would shoot on you for real if you ever admitted you were a redditor to my face.

Attached: 1579231739253.jpg (592x443, 40.07K)

Unfathomably based

Stop using google translate, it's fucking shit. Use DeepL, it's slightly less shit.

Attached: rebellious corporation.jpg (1446x642, 56.1K)

Tbf whatever ibushi writes is up to the reader but the problem is; even if he didn't mean Yakuza the fact that a stink has already been raised about a professional league having Yakuza ties alone is bad.

Mmmmm dont wanna mess with the yakuza in baddass japan court

Japan courts have a 99% conviction rate

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/反社会的勢力
It's an umbrella term that includes yakuza. Basically it refers to any kind of illegitimate business that's involved in some kind of illegal activity. So while it's erroneous to say that he's necessarily calling out some kind of "yakuza connection", he's pretty heavily implying something shady.

>NOOOO I CAN'T GO WRESTLE FOR THE RIVAL COMPANY MUH YAKUZA
good to see the smark entitlement isn't exclusive to the west

The way to write Yakuza would be やくざ. This might be him being indirect though

>Anti-Social Forces (ASF) is a term applied to Japanese criminal syndicates and organized crime groups, known as the boryokudan. The term is also used in reference to fraudsters, blackmailers, and any other individuals that negatively impact society.

Also, look at the context of what he's saying. He's just saying he tried getting the company to fix things, but there's too much corruption. Could always be him being vague though.

Attached: Untitled.png (967x568, 76.56K)

Based

No one refers to them as yakuza you retard.

yakuza refer to themselves as 極道 or 任侠団体 and civilians refer to it as 暴力団. Also it's written in katakana ヤクザ in the instances where it is actually used, not in fucking hiragana.

Attached: 1614206165511.gif (500x281, 3.42M)

Based Judgment chad

Attached: judgment ddt.gif (600x338, 3.81M)

It's a disaster for NJPW if TV Asahi drops them because of that

He mentioned Ohbari and said he wouldn't listen, again maybe he was just talking about a management that won't take their talent issues seriously for whatever reason.

management and talent are generally separate divisions there and only speak though a few intermediaries
the asf comment could also imply that there is some sort of blackmail type situation that's keeping the kikuchi faction in power which would muddle the waters even more

Tony Soprano-san head of the New Jersey yakuza

>literally nothing happened yet

japanese are so slow

Also no promotion is touching him after this

We already know that Ibushi career is ogre

Attached: switchbladegerman.webm (1000x568, 2.8M)

Ah yes the thread where everybody turn into a japanese culture expert and can suddenly understand the subtleties of moonrunes

>So what? SCJerk are our allies, tranny
>He's just meming on you, retard. Everyone knows Based Jerk is our greatest ally.
>Back to SquaredCircle, faggot. Any Forums is, and always will be, a Jerk board

Attached: FGZ7d1xWQAUkkLI.jpg (2448x3264, 988.01K)

They all either look like this or are a shoot tranny.

Meant for

Based Kenny with the insider nip knowledge

call a high ranking yazuka an e-drone

Bro, Stop getting mad, just shit in the toilet instead of the street and we'll all stop mocking you.

>work some independent show even though you are apparently still recovering from the injury

He didn't wrestle mong

Is his brain okay?

He got a brain scan a year ago and it was fine

It's a work you retards
They gonna run a new NWO-style stable pretending to be Yakuza

Based. I could too.

purochads, are they really all in the mafia?

Attached: FSk2jB0XwAAcaXg.jpg (1280x720, 134.74K)

Attached: 9F5B0D99-40B5-42DA-960D-B9AB27FF2D55.png (960x540, 424.13K)

Poor choice

Attached: 7AF74F1F-8678-4FFB-981F-72B7347CDFC9.jpg (1280x719, 152.77K)

It's Khan, this ain't about the goalkeeper

Worked

hello sir!

Kota Ibushi was found death by suicide to the back of the head.

Friendly reminder that Ibushi is from a rich family and has money besides wrestling which is why he does not give a flying fuck.

LMAO

Yamasaki gets slapepd

We know he's a money mark who bought his spot. It won't matter if he's blacklisted for airing out so much in public.
Still sawdusted, still can't promo in English, and Kenneth R. Omega is too injured to help him get over so his career his most likely finished altogether.

Ibushi does not give a fuck. He knows he can always go to some show to do the stupid shit he wants to do.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 2xWs4AI.jpg (1280x720, 109.92K)

Bryan Danielson and Kenny Omega are better than anyone on their roster though, retard. The 5th best tag team in AEW would be top guys in nooj.

obviously he meant yakuza you shoot retard, what the fuck else would it be? he knew it would be interpreted his way, that was his intention.

Ibushi is known for not knowing how to word himself and he's been vague as fuck so why is placing doubt on what he means an issue?

>Tojo is the biggest promotion around
>Nishiki shoots on Dojima
>Kiryu decides to do his bro a solid and take the blame, leaving the promotion so his kyodai can get a shot at the top
>Nishikietty still can't get over even after the ace endorsed him, turns into a politicking asshole ala Triple H and starts burying everybody
>even buries the promoter
>Kiryu has to come back, potatoes him so bad that Nishiki's never seen again
>Nishiki's shit drove off all the vets so they're forced to bring Kiryu back as the booker/president but he doesn't want it
>gets his old buddy Daigo into that position
>Daigo proceeds to book Tojo into the ground so hard it folds
Bros, Kiryu was a good in-ring guy but his eye for talent both amongst the boys and the suits was really bad. He even tried getting his daughter into the business and she flaked out and started whoring around with some fucking chink. Fucking KWABuma KWAByu.

>R0DAN
The SquaredCircle jannies must really hate this guy

Attached: 8bKrWYb.png (662x234, 20.35K)

Attached: freddie-prinze-jr-book.jpg (1248x1664, 317.22K)

>this is the part where Vince reestablishes WWE Japan & we eventually have Roman vs Ibushi in the Tokyo Dome
Holy Fuck

Kota Ibushi is going to control his narrative, bros.

RING THE DAMN BELL!

Was it a work or a shoot?

Attached: gun.jpg (1334x750, 90.12K)

Yagami is the Michaels of the new protagonists compared to Ichibanetty

worked shoot

Real end was wwe heat booking after naito won at WK

Before forbiten door? No. After it. 100%

Slimmest reddit wrestling fan

Kenny! Stop ibushi right now before it's too late.

Attached: kenny.jpg (679x452, 27.3K)

Same times cm punk, mjf and ftr jump to wwe as one faction.

He is loaded allready. He has family money behind him. He is Tony Khan, if Tony's dream was to be comedy wrestler whit bad neck

Where excatly that money comes from?do they sell porn or what? Criminal ties whit family?

So still nothing about the rape allegations in Stardom he was talking about?

Yakuza barely have power anymore, crime in japan is mainly unorganized now thanks to anti yakuza laws

Go the fuck back you embarrassing faggot.

they give out free tickets
claim they sold those tickets via cash purchases
and use that to launder the drug/human trafficking money.

pro wrestling has always attracted yakuza like all cash businesses. Nobody is accepting credit cards or apple pay at the merch stands, it's just piles and piles of cash.

you can say Mina Shirakawa sold 200 t-shirts when she sold 3, burn the other 197 etc. etc.

nice headcanon, they're still rival companies.

The way this used to work is yakuza shows up to the business they strong arm, say a bar or izakaya, with 200 tickets to the show.
Owner has to "buy" all 200 tickets so there is a transaction for the protection money - you see he's a sponsor there's a poster in the window for the show.
Owner can now throw the tickets in the garbage or give them out for free (effectively papering) or maybe sell some if they care to bother but usually they just give them away.

then there is 99 ways to launder through the shows via merch, alcohol sales, meet & greets

Its not an hostile rivalry, for example they don't poach wrestlers working for the other company.

>Stardom attendance has been going up since a long time ago
Since Bushiroad bought them and started marketing them heavily. Same as happened with NJPW, which is wrongfully attributed to Okada who is laughably unpopular.
I wouldn't be arguing that the Yakuza are responsibly for increased ticket sales, but if the advertising is good enough then the follow up of people taking the Yakuza tickets (that may or may not exist) and actually attending could definitely have increased as a result.

>He is never getting hired there again because you don't reveal company secrets like that, why would anyone trust you ever again? NJPW also dominates the market there, hiring him would mean pissing off New Japan.
We're in a different time and place. Companies refusing to work with a guy who exposed Yakuza involvement in a company run the risk of appearing as though they also are connected to the Yakuza and fear being exposed as well.
The guys who have reacted to this story are the likes of Yukio Sakaguchi, who is a Yakuza LARPer. The Yakuza are not this romanticised, powerful mafia like in your videogames. It has been a long time since there were significantly influential gangs in Japan, outside of Kansai.
There are ways this can go, most likely a scapegoat in NJPW will fall on his sword and be explained as someone who was accepted Yakuza money to book certain wins so they could gamble and that ends the story officially. Ibushi could go full madman and actually document and expose the open secret of Yakuza involvement in wrestling and it could lead to the bigger companies having to drop guys like Nosawa and Eita, who are blatantly involved with them.

QRD on this chinese scandal pls?
thanks

vendingmachineseat.com/2022/05/12/ibushi-timeline-oct-2021-to-may-2022/
It's not quick, but a rundown.
Basically, Ibushi has been treated badly, went enough is enough, and now is exposing what happened with him and other shady stuff