DECO ready

>DECO ready
>FSS ready (Ari is showing it off at Smartcon)
>CCIP ready (Synthetix are doing a demo at Smartcon)
>SE went out of his cave for the first time in years and will present
God damn

Attached: deco.png (732x722, 224.27K)

Steak too. I’m so excited for you crazy kids

>may 2021 ath
>baggies still coping since

about a year too late. If this shit dropped in Q3 2021 it would be at $100+

So it looks like defi will actually be of use after all, nice

why do they drop this 2 weeks before smartcon? it's like pre-ejaculating.

That's what you do if you want to announce something really cool, but know it'll be overshadowed by something the whole crypto world will talk about that's gonna be released on smartcon. Take a guess what it'll be

Twitter can use DECO to eliminate most bots.

You don't understand that that doesn't matter. CL is achieving market dominance. Every new feature release of CL becomes industry standard which means it becomes more intertwined with the very idea of blockchains and Web3.0. This means that it 100% will scale with blockchains and Web3.0. The more features it releases, the more it's adopted, then the "blockchain" : "LINK" ratio approaches 1. We're going to the moon.

LINK has been one 5 year long premature ejaculation, everything is spent

it matters to my fucking portfolio

well shut up and pump it to $500 already so i can buy a mcdonalds

LINK has been on NOFAP for the last 5 years with the occasional wet dream here and there (August 2020), priming for an explosive prostate simulated ejaculation with the seminal emission of a horse in two weeks.

DId you not understand what I just said? CL is becoming increasingly ubiquitous in the blockchain/Web3.0 space. It's approaching a 1:1 scaling ratio; as Web3.0 increases in value so will CL. This isn't like Ethereum or some other shitcoin which might pump alongside a crypto pump and then fade into obscurity later. Just wait user. The pieces have been laid and everything is falling into place.

>Twitter can use DECO to eliminate most bots.
Man I love decentralization and web3 and all but you're way overestimating how many people actually give a shit about that right now. 99% of people would be fine if Twitter just required an ID check using onfido / veriff / sumsub with no privacy guarantees.

>$7

I UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU SAID AND WHAT IM TELLING YOU IS THAT RIGHT NOW MY PORTFOLIO IS FUCKING 300K WHEN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RETIRED MILLIONAIRE

I GOT A TASTE LAST YEAR AND NOW IM STUCK IN UNCERTAINTY AGAIN WITH THE SAME OLD PROMISES

FUCK I WANTED TO BUY A HOUSE WITH MY GF NOW I HAVE TO LET HER GET A JOB
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

This is unironically huge and unironically no one will care.

>year too late
why not 4 years too late, then? they could have 'dropped this shit' in 2018. Think, boy.

it's a fucking bear market again until 2025 who are we kidding? Even if they release ccip and steak at best it goes to 20

what a SICK joke
I SHOULD HAVE SOLD WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 85.09K)

If you've got $300k worth of Link then you're going to be a millionaire before end of 2023. You can retire by 2024. You'll be rewarded for your patience.

If you have $300k of Link you were already a millionaire, user. Unless you just bought it

You still don't get it, do you? Crypto is still a speculative asset. We still haven't entered the price discovery yet. Current "cycles" will be invisible ripples on the charts because crypto marketcap is gonna skyrocket 100x easily, more likely x1000 over the next decade. And LINK's share in the marketcap will approach 50%.

>alpha test
>PoC
kek, it's SIBOS 2017 all over again!

Everyone cares about bots and I think a lot of people are like me in that they would verify their accoint in a privacy-preserving way but would NOT verify if it means exposing any personal information to Twitter.

With all the new features CL will be releasing soon, the fact that Steve Ellis will be showing his face is still the most bullish thing at smartcon.

Imagine giving your information away for free with no privacy guarantees.

Chainlink will be named a security by all western nations and go to zero.

Touche
I understand your point, but I don't think most people care, and also I think you're naive if you think Twitter don't know you inside out already. Tech giants know your deepest secrets man, your sexual fantasies, your family relations, everything. Why would they care about also getting your social security ID or whatever?

I bet you $300 Adyln's feet pics are finally going to be released. I got banned from smartcon for refering to her as Tiger mommy to Rory.

Imagine the smell

>pic
I actually haven't heard of Teller before. It looks kinda like a big deal. Can any anons give a qrd on how notable Teller is?
This is true haha. That user will definitely get another chance to retire early though.

already
priced
in

Attached: image.jpg (634x827, 32.61K)