>HCC LUNCPenguins
luncpenguins.com
>Terra Shuttle Bridge is shutting down
twitter.com/terrac_money/status/1562404389872082944
>Bridge and unwrap WLUNA back to Terra
classic-bridge.terra.money
>Bridge Wormhole LUNA back to Terra
portalbridge.com

>LUNChads anthem (Listen 3 Times Daily to Sustain Pumps)
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct

Attached: lunctrain.png (1224x816, 803.47K)

Thbere is already an active general
MODS time to do your job

take a moment to think about your life and consider what a loser you are being right now
creating fake fud generals
spending hours spamming our generals
hope you find meaning in your life someday

Go ahead and submit a report. See you in 3 days :^).

I will never sell until it hits $5

i know this is all speculation but can anyone with a bit more knowledge explain the pros of a merger with 2una?

>Mods pls delete bread already made a fud thread with less than 20 R in one hour
lmao fucking hopeless fudnigger

WAGMI

Fuck off, nigger kike

Attached: 1663328321648.jpg (300x290, 46.23K)

I just bought 50000 LUNC stock
Price end of the year please?
We will make it guys LFG

Hello, i´m back niggaheads

Attached: 90a263f59fdde7a406be0cd43aab1afa.png (462x527, 579.3K)

It is upon us, my dudes.

We all can see the price of LUNC and LUNA are manipulated to be "the same" only a few orders of magnitude apart. The question, then, is WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCK WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: boomer sumo.jpg (630x400, 104.23K)

I think the main thing is both the two development teams consolidate and the name could return to just being LUNA which would help direct traffic.

This kis the fud.

Attached: 1662736751025371.jpg (2211x843, 429.4K)

tfl are paid employees. it's not the same as TR. they would just leave and find new jobs.

Triple peg between LUNC, 2UNA, and USTC. It's becoming more obvious by the day, and will be probably announced some time after the burn tax.

YES TO BURN TAX
YES TO SWAPS
NO TO MERGING WITH STINKY CHINKIES

I'm going to call in sick to work today and just hang out here all day.

Explain how this would work and what purpose it would serve, if you could.

5 days till the fated day, lads. 6 days for the AMA with Binance

ustc will repeg to 1 usd?? feed my village???

extremely bullish indicators when one sees shill lunc generals. The shills will only get scraps and paper hands

dont do it user, sitting here and constantly checking the price is not healthy for your mind

Good evening from New Zealand gentlemen, don't mind me just having my daily laugh at LUNC baggies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: pp37.png (256x350, 200.96K)

I know those words, but I don't what it means. Triple pegging sounds like something that would be done to an anus

Nah not just checking the price but just hanging in the generals.

please speculate on the dynamics of price movement post merger. Like what happens in few days following the merge? Does LUNC automatically jump to catch up to the equalized price level?

Add LUNC, LUNA and USTC together and average them. ~0.87 right now

They are going for 1 huh

Alright, this was funny

LUNC is going to ZERO

Attached: 5ad0daf2c7ad7dea21a8e260a74202af.jpg (1018x1440, 936.56K)

for you retards, that's:
(0.00026 + 2.6 + 0.026) / 3

Two zeroes with a one in front of them.

I'll be back tomorrow, good day

... so my 10m LUNC would instantly be worth 8.7 mil usd? that doesnt make sense

why are you posting pictures of dennsen?

checked. please keep elaborating on the implications on the swap on burn rate.
A 50000x increase sounds incredible

Well it depends how they approach it.
Unfortunately we can only speculate if you're spooked just simmer and wait 5 days.

my retarded brain thinks we'll get fucked in the bum if they decide to merge the tokens with something akin of trading you your Lunc for the Luna @ the price pre-merge, and go from there.
someone who isnt retarded please make me feel dumb and tell me this isn't possible

>New Zealand
I'd cry if I were you

Just passing by to bear witness to the peak of moronic civilisation.

Absolute idiots throwing money at the most speculative imaginary piece of dog shit in the worst macro environment in decades.

You can't make up this kind of stupidity.. I fully see how retards follow religion blindly when they're stupid enough to get on board with shit like lunc.

IF YOU DIDNT GET IN WHEN IT FIRST DROPPED OR THE LAST PUMP ITS OVER YOU IDIOTS HOLY FUCK JUST JUMP OFF A BRIDGE ALREADY

Attached: 1662544560390196.jpg (1125x2117, 1.1M)

Lol no, i mean the average of the 3 has to be "1". I assume that's what they're going for all the time. That's why LUNA had to go to 5

We (LUNC holders) are probably just going to get screwed over

>We (LUNC holders) are probably just going to get screwed over
Because "LUNA and USTC are more important"

watch the narrative unfold

Thanks. I sold.

You lost, get over it. That pic is you in three months.

>anus
Shalom, hope the shmita is going well for you

REMINDER TO REJECT ANY MERGE IF IT EVEN SLIGHTLY REDUCES OUR LUNC STACKS

Right, we don't do Triple Pegging in the stork market. Some guys are trading the 2 second chart and making a lot of money!

Attached: 1663127099700542.png (512x512, 302.35K)

dont you have to average the market cap and divide by total coins for individual price levels?

Based CZ on the loose liquidating longs again. He's on the same sleeping schedule as me right now

Well it depends on the terms.
If the scale went lets say from million to hundreds of thousands then It's fine in my opinion.
We can't let people with tiny 1 mill stacks prevent people who actually invested heavily from getting gains.

Imagine thinking an on chain tax for a chain nobody uses is gonna do fuck all
Imagine thinking cex would do a burn on trading volume when people would just all move to trace on another cex that doesn't have burn fees
Imagine bagholding LUNC

To ZERO

Attached: 121bea841440fe52fb46b92096222423.png (700x1000, 444.05K)