Why is Chainlink still above $1?

are the the twitter marines and glowniggers shilling that hard on other platforms? where are they getting these new bagholders from?

Attached: 1605657814002.jpg (826x767, 207.75K)

I require an explanation.

Attached: 1618097652034.jpg (1051x843, 185.99K)

Link is outside of the top 20 despite being a top crypto in terms of adoption and use.

So your question is downright bizarre.

QNT is arguably much more successful and adopted yet it sits outside the top 50
your premise is downright moronic

Attached: 1662121310665445.png (1208x629, 48.46K)

That changes nothing about what I said, you moron.

Also, literally nobody uses QNT for anything.

nobody uses Chainlink or smartcontracts for anything meaningful as well, it's all restricted into the closed blockchain ecosystem, and the entire focus has shifted into making the various centralized l1 to communicate with each other, instead of actually making smart contracts with useful application in the real world
it seems that you have drank the kool-aid the shills keep offering you
ngmi

token needed

>nobody uses Chainlink or smartcontracts for anything meaningful
>it's all restricted into the closed blockchain ecosystem
This is exactly why the question in OP is so bizarre.
Chainlink is one of the absolute top cryptos in terms of use and adoption within crypto, but is extremely low in rank.
So OP is essentially saying ALL of crypto is overpriced; but then he singles out a crypto that is objectively undervalued compared to the rest of crypto.

Also, adding "meaningful" is a strawman, I never said that.

qnt is even more adopted than link by your own exact definition
it is also much more accomplished than link and much more successful, integrations keep on happening, ties to Bank of England etc
no matter which angle you choose, you're absolutely coping, just admit that your shitcoin has failed

shhhh it's okay

Ties to the bank of england you say. Wow user, that's massive. I wish LINK had any ties, connections and collaborations with tradfy.

my point is that if these are the standards to measure "adoption" and "success", qnt has them in spades
but as usual, you keep holding LINK into an entirely different standard, refusing to accept it's just another shitcoin

Anyone who buys stuff like QNT under the impression it can somehow compete against the absolute titan, Chainlink, has done no research and will only have himself to blame when he is shown to be wrong. Of course the guy shilling QNT likely knows this and that is why he is in this thread at all, in order to fud Link.

user, look at the chart, qnt has consistently outperformed LINK for almost 4 years and it still is in a much lower mc than LINK
it has already won

>the absolute titan, Chainlink,
famous last words
remember Netscape? neither do I

>qnt is even more adopted than link by your own exact definition
1) that has literally nothing to do with my point.
That only means that if OP had made this thread about Quant, his question would also be bizarre.

2) no it isn't, nobody uses Quant for anything.

> my point is that if these are the standards to measure "adoption" and "success", qnt has them in spades
Even if that were true, this thread isn’t about quant so what are you even doing.

>ALL of crypto is overpriced
duh

So why single out one of the most objectively undervalued cryptos lol.

>won
pajeet spotted

LINK doesn't do anything either, so your question is truly bizarre, I'd say top 30 in capitalization out of 20,000 is pretty good for a vaporware
providing an answer to this questionwhat are you doing here?
I'm not singling out link, you constantly do, it's nothing special and the chart is a testament to that
it's called past simple you illiterate troll