Lowkey flexing

As a white guy living in South East Asia how can I flex my wealth without being obnoxious about it? For example I can't start buying fancy watches or my expat friends could clock on to my wealth, I also think that's a horrible way to flex. When cute asian girls ask what I do I normally tell them I work online buying and selling stocks but they're never really that impressed by that. What are some subtle ways to show women here I'm not another backpacker teacher who has no savings.

Attached: 21bf97a2-29ec-4ca3-b462-19ddf969008c.jpg (1200x720, 115.04K)

needing advice
ngmi

if you're in the philippines, find some trusted pinoy to funnel your wealth. it's crypto friendly here.

A Japanese car. European is a nightmare to maintain the tropical heat and 3rd world roads. Also never trust a Thai girl. Too many sexpats have been falling to their death after sharing financial info with their girls

why wud u low key it? asians are the biggest obnoxious flexors in teh world. and if ur rich whyy the FUCK are you wasting time with jungle shits? go to korea/china/japan and swing ur big white dick around with actual women of value

Why do you want to flex on SEA monkey's?

Not in the Philippines and where I am I have no problem cashing out crypto

I was thinking of getting a car but then all my close expat friends will resent and judge me. It's usually an inconvince to own a car in SEA as the traffic is bad, it's much easier to get through the traffic on a motorbike. To own a car is just to explicitly flaunt your wealth here and that's not what I'm trying to do. I only want to flaunt my wealth when I meet single girls.

see above. also SEA girls are the most humble and beautiful girls in Asia.

again, see above

A motorbike will just make you as an easier prey for SEAmonkeys to rob, especially if the bike’s flashy. At least if you’re in a car they have to break the tinted glass to get to you.

Having excess money in SE asia is pretty common for a tourist.
Youre just gonna need swagger.
Gotta stand out.

what do you mean by swagger?

>He unironically needs help with getting laid in a fucking SEA country

Attached: A95C4559-6135-4E5C-90ED-7B0872FEFC19.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

>A Japanese car. European is a nightmare

Attached: IbN5__lZImY.jpg (459x604, 87.41K)

sounds like he should flaunt his wealth by getting plastic surgery, specifically the one where they break your legs to make you taller. the guy must be under 5 feet tall to be undesirable to 3rd world whores

i'm 5ft 10 (178cm) and slightly above average looking. i'm just shit at talking to women, specifically making moves on them

t. G*rm

Wtf what's wrong with you.
I am in Indonesia at the moment and every girl I walk past eyeballs me, every store I go to the owners want to talk and make sure I enjoyed their food, when I go for a run in the morning everyone wants to say hello.

This is fucking easy mode. If I didn't have my wife with me right now I would absolutely clean up. You must be ugly.

just dress well, wear perfume, don't buy scam watches, buy ones that are medium-priced, also take care of your teeth so you have an attractive smile. those are all subtle but hard to do for poor people

why would you recommend living in SEA and what NW required?

you white faggots have no idea how easy you got it

browncels got it rough
and i'm a short browncel at that

Attached: 1662108600642365.jpg (750x968, 463.3K)

yeah, but you are a low IQ subhuman parasite with no achievements or history for your slave race

This. All non-whites are programmed to submit and stare in awe at anything tall and white.

cringe

he means black. just be black.