THESE NEW POKEMON ARE ALL OVERDESIGNED!

>THESE NEW POKEMON ARE ALL OVERDESIGNED!
>THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE POKEMON ANYMORE!
>THEY LOOK LIKE DIGIMON AND MEGAMAN CHARACTERS!
lol
lmao even

Attached: Cope.png (1247x1830, 1.7M)

at least mewtwo's helmet manages to cover it's entire face.

>complaining about anime only nonsense
lol

This is the shit people like you wanted in SwSh, OP. It was only seen for a minute or two in one movie.

Mewtwo only wore that for a short time in the anime. It isnt part of its body and design unlike the new armormons.

The mental gymnastics to try to justify a bad design that doesn't fit in the overall animal-like monster world they've cultivated since 1996.

The bait, they just love to eat it up

They've been making non-animal pokemon designs and non-animal pokedex entries since gen 1. They'll just do what they've always done: ignore the lore, ignore the designs, and make them eat dog food.

Soon

Attached: STANDING_HERE_IM_AT_4K-1.jpg (972x726, 432.57K)

What you posted is underdesigned compared to

>two armored forms
>two shadow forms
>two megas

I kneel.

What makes this ok for me is that it looks like a actual armor, shiny and metallic looking not like with the new Pokemon which look like plastic and very weak. And the armor only covers some of Mewtwo not the whole thing.
And there is still some simplicity in the design unlike with the armor of the new pokemon it looks way too complex (IMO). Now dont get me wrong I still like the designs of Armarouge and Ceruledge but they dont just feel like Pokemon... Which can be said for many new Pokemon designs (Sword and Shield im looking at you)

yep, Pokemon always steals from Digimon ever since Digimon Adventure released.

Digimon still does better designs than all the Digimon-like pokemon

What's the OP supposed to mean? Mewtwo is literally wearing armor there and only there and never in the games, that's not the same at all.

zoomers trying to defend modern pokemon are dumb and can't meme.
they shit on Digimon but defend Digmonized Pokemon, it's really shameless corporate cock sucking

I mean they literally did make an overdesigned version of this in the CG movie.

>animal-like
Pokemon are supposed to be the stronger, superpowered replacement for animals. If they all looked like regular animals, it would cheapen the effect.

keeo setinh digikek your franchise is onever getting attention lol pokemon revela new pokemon ieg trending and tons of fanart, digimon revelea new digiflops they keep forgotten in obscurity lmao

>All these raging pokeboomers taking the bait
Holy shit OP is based

I'm hungover and I'm not sure if it's affecting how I can read this

>anime
>armor over a non-overdesign pokemon
never happened, sorry