Which city offers the best quality of life over the next 30 years? Just as a place to have an apartment...

Which city offers the best quality of life over the next 30 years? Just as a place to have an apartment, not your main residence. London feels like the safer play desu, but I could easily get to a NYC apartment with a quick flight and that’s tempting

Attached: 4B584E1B-5EB0-499D-AAE6-D23FE6A7EA27.jpg (875x656, 506.92K)

both are collapsing shitholes
you just travel there and fuck thots and gtfo

neither of them offer a quality of life above any other shithole city in the world

Both suck, throwing a dart at a map would be a better play.

obviously new york
london is trash

Attached: 1653424086086.jpg (544x409, 33.33K)

>Which city offers the best quality of life over the next 30 years?
I'm trying to figure this out myself, but no way are either

Isn't manhattan full of new money chinese and ivy league finance bros? You'd be silly to compete unless you're from the same field AND upbringing

over the next 30 years?

Singapore.

Ah yes, New York is SOO much better

t. Amerimutt

OP is a zoomer guaranteed
Nobody at the age of 25 would even ponder the possibility that moving to either of these collapsing shit holes could be a good idea.

*over the age of 25

Disagree strongly. They are both packed with shit to do. Museums, theater, restaurants, sports, scientific lectures, concerts, etc. If you want to play in your yard in Nebraska be my guest.

Read the entire post before commenting newfag

Manhattan is full of everything, you won’t be top dog but there are plenty of people just like you no matter who you are or what level you’re on. Something for everybody.

Not even satan deserves living in europe

>Disagree strongly. They are both packed with shit to do. Museums, theater, restaurants, sports, scientific lectures, concerts, etc. If you want to play in your yard in Nebraska be my guest.

Attached: 1644258977055.jpg (223x226, 15.75K)

literally this. Scientific Lectures? You're gonna go to NYC and go to a fucking Scientific Lecture? Cring.e

Why the fuck would you chose either? Both are fucking terrible.

Live in London
>Loads of shit to do
>Especially free shit, took my girl to an inpromptu cinema and it was sickk
>Ok nightlife, nothing crazy
>Travels fucking expensive
>Rents fucking expensive
>Shady but comparable to Paris, New York
I get paid great too and get travel paid for, but if I had to commute with my own money I'd be annoyed

>Which city offers the best quality of life over the next 30 years?
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Both are massive shitholes fit only for third worlders

London is an overpriced shithole where self defense weapons are outlawed. You can just wait to be stabbed or robbed by the countless gangs and brown people.

Attached: 8fa.jpg (620x675, 44.36K)

this is like travelling somewhere to take heroine.
fucking thots is a waste of energy, and a sure fire way to lose whatever remaining self-respect you have
imagine allowing your life to be determined by how many thots you stick your dick into just because you have the urge to coom
i've lived that life and it's fucking depressing mate, i've slept with women i almost certainly would despise if i even spent a second getting to know them because i felt like i needed it and is sex even that good? it's good but it's often underwhelming
turn sex into a drug at your own peril, and define your masculine success by how many girls you fuck at your own peril