B-bu-but...Any Forums urged me to buy ETH before the merge. Ez profit they said

Attached: 1663298343001.png (634x768, 202.25K)

most of biz was saying "buy the rumor sell the news" you fucking retard

uh no retard faggot, all of Any Forums pretty much said that news always dump the hardest. fucking niggers who put money after seeing this deserve to lose their lives

fpbp

There was zero optimism

Lurk moar and do the opposite of what Any Forums says

Attached: thumb_intense-daberoni-3518605.png (200x202, 26.19K)

k

Attached: a_terrifying_and_tall_monster_standing_in_a_dark_h_4c890dd6.png (512x512, 572.26K)

It's been less than 24 horus

cope faggot

So? It will only go lower the more time passes. Sell now to avoid going to zero.

Always do the opposite of what Any Forums says.

i had a feeling that it was all priced in and was gonna bart af on retail

now we know for next merge

It will keep going down because all the large ETH holders will now get basically free ETH to dump on you every day, forever.

>its the buy the news event
kek

what ever happened to always do the opposite of what Any Forums says? not just Any Forums but everyone was saying this on youtube as well. everyone saying it will dump made me bullish

If Any Forums says to do the opposite and you exactly that, then you didn't really do the opposite of what Any Forums says. You followed Any Forums advice.

muhnut coin?

Yeah, but if you don't follow the advice to do the opposite of what Any Forums says, and you instead decide to listen to Any Forums, then the advice to do the opposite of what Any Forums says becomes the valid strategy. So no matter what you will end up in the same place (not doing what Any Forums says) and that eliminates the option of doing what Any Forums says.

Checked. I dont like to brag but I literally sold all my Eth for LINK the other day. I've had diarrhea from the stress non-stop for 3 days until today.

We also call this phenomenon "thanks for playing."

damn... really?
how long until it goes to $0? i have 0.5 eth and im scared

So not sell and it won’t go to zero. Thanks Any Forums user.

Attached: B2ED79D0-FD46-4A33-A212-81EA8B03A354.jpg (600x594, 43.08K)