Lunc

This coin may moon after the burn?
How will 1.4% burn affect the price?

Attached: luna coin .jpg (1200x800, 111.38K)

wagmi

I will give this coin 3 years of time.
1.4% alone is enough to make an European roulette do the trick... How can anyone even think of this coin's price going down? Seriously.

I don't understand the mentality of those rejecting this token, by a pessimistic estimate of 100 m market cap, the burn will do the $0.01 per coin unless this burn tax decision is reversed.

Does anyone even use this ghost chain? When will tokens even ever be burnt?

> How can anyone even think of this coin's price going down?
How new are you?

I don't want to say this, but all the key folks in the crypto industry have the right incentives to pump this coin, hence attracting future investors in the industry. In addition to being a meme, I believe that the owner of major CEX have the incentives to make this coin famous.

>Not checking those trips of absolute certainty
How new are you. All jokes aside LUNC really is going to be THE coin. Expect it to be top 5 within a few years.

this is poor quality, even for the worst of street shitters.

Sure, I own something like million tokens, and I don't even care if I lose this money. Rather than losing it to a spinning roulette, might as well give this crypto a try. If I lose, I lose. I don't give a flying fuck. This is one in a lifetime investment. And I don't need the money anyway.

In fact I invested around 40k USD on this token, and I don't need the money anyway. If I lose, I can't care less. We the poor folks need to get lucky just one time, and after that I can really start living this journey that is life. This is obviously a risk free investment. and anyone who thinks otherwise is either a jew or faggot

The top is in, everyone

Let the price drop

Attached: lunccccc.jpg (1499x597, 210.41K)

LUNCHADS WILL RISE!

Attached: luncdream.jpg (1111x625, 79.84K)

Everyone already knows about the burn. It would have mooned already. Buy the rumor, sell the news. The burn hype already happened.

Ok, however within a span of the next 3+ years burn will have had considerable impact on the price action.

my man, at least somebody gets it. I told people for months this about eth and was cursed out and look what is happening same will happen with lunc but it will be 7 times as deadly because this "burn" isn't on trades and you will have lunctards sitting around staring at one another bag holding and complaining. All of the information supposedly in the generals is anyone telling their brethren that nope quit being a cuck and leave these fools anons

fuck you’re right.
i’m gonna sell all my lunc right now and buy something safe like btc or eth

no
why would they?

Attached: cz.jpg (1119x1200, 413.92K)

Vincent baboonas only

I don’t know, but I sold all my LUNC for Luna Inu (LINU). It’s like LUNC with 100x leverage kek

Attached: 77B534F5-366A-4D06-9B0B-2134B1A388FA.png (3128x3184, 674.38K)