>the people bragging about making 500k total comp

Attached: 23968720-8D40-4E4A-82D8-A8C9EADDFCE5.jpg (1125x1882, 852.69K)

Manlets btfo

>FAANGM SWEs are all manlets
I'm 6'1"
Is this why FAANGM wont hire me?

Pathetic.jpg

How dangerous is this surgery
Im 6’1 i want like two inches more

Can you ever deadlift again after this surgery?

I assume it comes with a lifetime of knee problems

>Midwits not comprehending the side-effects and complications of such surgeries

:/

poojeets confirmed

Good. Now they can't fun from us...

your proportions would look so fucking off if you just lengthened your legs but these retards are too autistic to understand this

I’d rather get my penis lengthened 3”, vertical height is gay

I don’t get this. I’m a 5’8” manlet and I just said fuck it. 17% of women won’t immediately write me off? Okay. Other men won’t respect me? Okay, Who are they? Then IRL at least 5 women have been into me so it’s not like under 6ft is a death sentence. Going for a surgery is insane.

The only thing that actually gets to me is that I can’t go dwarf mode. 5’5”. Big beard, tattoos, muscular fatty. Dragon age fangirls would actually fight over you.

>get 3 inch height lengthening surgery: $75k and major complications
>get 3 inches from taller shoes + insole risers:

get the leg-shortening surgery then

Any fantasy nerd bitches really. Since you mentioned Dragon Age, Varrick ended up being way more popular with the ladies than the devs thought.

Dude just dont. Im 5 7 and the only issues ive run in to is women passing me up automatically and bigger men being disrespectful at clubs. Who cares

is that actually a thing? I'm 6'4" and don't feel like I treat anyone any differently desu, usually height doesn't even cross my mind until people keep bringing it up

They need 6 inches total, they aren't white.

Not true. People have all kinds of weird proportions naturally. Unless you go for some crazy lengthening (which is only really done on dwarfs) you'll look fine.

I'll bet those nerds are also the ones making onlyfans ethots rich.

>that I can’t go dwarf mode. 5’5”. Big beard, tattoos, muscular fatty. Dragon age fangirls would actually fight over you
My fucking sides.
Though you are right, it took me wearing lifts and having my feet hurts really badly after to realize that caring about something that's not in your control is retarded. Getting surgery is autistic as fuck and tranny tier. If any manlet is thinking about doing this wear specialized shoes that come with built in lifts (100-300 USD for a good brand ) and notice how people won't treat you differently over 4 inches to your height. Can't imagine suffering and having future problems over less than 4 inches of height.

These are 100% pajeets. Height enhancing surgery is huge in India because of their enormous short population, and India is literally the only country in the world that is getting shorter on average over time. The funniest part is most of these surgeries give at most a 2-3 inches of height added to their 5 foot height while giving them debilitating permanent injuries.

Okay great 75k to not be able to fit into a compact car. Seems pretty useless when you can buy stilts for like 50 bucks. I'd get arm lengthening surgery. Imagine reaching out really far to smack somebody, or plugging something in behind a sofa or something without having to move it. You could still grab stuff way up on shelves like tall guys too so they wouldn't be able to lord that over you, either.

>The only thing that actually gets to me is that I can’t go dwarf mode. 5’5”. Big beard, tattoos, muscular fatty. Dragon age fangirls would actually fight over you.
I'm not short but I've thought about how fun it would be to be full gotrek mode before. Maybe worth being short. Sadly I don't think people that truly fit the stereotype well exist.