Why do they keep whoring out Rosa?

Why do they keep whoring out Rosa?

Attached: 532C341C-586C-484E-B5F4-E4E482EC0865.jpg (591x1280, 108.19K)

Nice icon loser

go back

Unova is one of TPCs favorite regions, that's why Unova mons had the highest survival in Dexit and had good representation in Legends.

show the hidden replies

BW2 remakes... I kneel

New event in Masters just dropped when where she's given a job as the tour guide.

Attached: Fct-ZsdX0AE-gqt.jpg (1200x675, 169.33K)

>paid gems only
Ahh already dropped this trash garbage of a game. I tried to keep up but the boredom is just infinite. Literal grinding game as if grinding wasn't the most boring piece of shit aspect of pokemon games and any videogame in general Even idles are better, you don't have to tap 7000 buttons to grind the same shit constantly and do the same shit over and over and over 99.9% setting up a team and 0.1% playing the actual game

So far they've done:
>red
>blue
>alolan hiker
>dawn
>rosa

Why the fuck does TPCi hate Johto so much?

The only theory that makes sense is them hating the Kansai region that Johto is based on.

Attached: 1629145159203.png (2525x691, 311.16K)

Best games female protag

>Masters
>grinding
Am I in 2019?
They removed actual grinding years ago, now everything is done through skip tickets which you can't run out of even if you try.

I hate this because reading this seems like schizophrenic levels of persecutions complex, Its the only explanation I can see as to why Johto and Gen 2 always seem to get neglected or thrown under the bus even though GSC and HGSS were both beloved on release.

Trannies absolutly lover her

Isn't nintendo literally based in kyoto which is kansai
I'm probably annoying some weeb so that motivates me not to look it up right now

Johot is just Kanto 2 so they don't see the need

Realfags will be annoyed regardless.

>So far they've done:

Attached: CynTweet.png (650x955, 570.16K)

>rosa only 22K likes
weak

No wonder when she's Pokémon's first (if accidental) trans/femboy representation.