What should I hoard for my kid?

Just found out I'm going to be a dad. The baby is due May 2023.
Today I started a mini investment vault for my son/daughter. I want to fill this booksafe up with items that will help my kid achieve financial security when they turn 18.
>10g of 999 Gold
>1oz 999 Silver
>1999 holo Charizard / Blastoise/ Venusaur (in unplayed condition)
- USB with 0.2 BTC and 1 ETH
What else should I fill it with? More gold / silver ik. Any suggestions welcome ty bros

Attached: 1663293365199.jpg (1335x1335, 920.69K)

> for my son/daughter

HAHAHAHHAHA
You keep having kids until its
> for my son
You neanderthal. Giving it to your daughter itll be gone in 1 generation for dresses, outings, pairs of cute shoes, makeup and a failed online business selling a variation of those things. Ffs this board

t. incel who will never have children

Throw in a $50 paper bond that will be comically worthless whenever they open it.

pretty sure those pokemon cards are worthless unless they're 1st edition.

This. In antiquity, poor men loved having daughters because they were a commodity that could be traded for large amounts of wealth and to establish alliances with rich families. You must preserve your wealth for your sons alone so that they may one day have the wealth to secure their own family and further propagate your blood. This is obvious.
Keep adding more gold bars and silver coins. Silver coins are good for trading in times of emergency because of their relatively low value. Just make sure they're reeded and minted. Keep stacking the gold bars too. Gold is used for many applications, so demand for it always exists. It is chemically inert, which means it is very durable unlike silver. I'd sell off the consoomer cards and put the money into precious metals. Also add some Monero to your crypto collection.

>unlimited (not 1st edition), ungraded base set cards
Wow, those might be worth a whole $100 when your kids are grown up,

Neck yourself, kike.

Attached: 1663129315110003.jpg (1200x798, 151.71K)

Why silver? Should've gone for platinum; palladium will eventually fall as it becomes way too pricy to buy for companies.
Either way, I congratulate you that you will be a father, and I pray to Odin that you will have a son.

If you have a daughter, she's just going to give that shit to her black boyfriend so he can buy drugs.

I have no idea. The Charizard in gem/mint is going for $400 on eBay. These have been in storage forever so I really have no clue.

Attached: 1663294148289.png (1067x467, 186.63K)

this is embarassing
if you cant AT LEAST get your hands on shadowless cards, 100oz of silver, 10oz of gold, 32 eth, or 1 btc
DONT EVEN BOTHER
IT WILL BE EMBARASSING

I am selling japanese pokemon cards, charizard from 80USD to 300USD, depends on the condition.

Also, have any pokemon card you want, just ask me. Only japanese version.

[email protected]

Attached: m57499018028_3.jpg (1080x1080, 332.05K)

>GEM MINT

Attached: 1662859486275502.jpg (736x690, 54.76K)

Attached: m57499018028_4.jpg (1080x1080, 335.87K)

inquires only at
[email protected]

Attached: m57499018028_5.jpg (1080x1080, 313.91K)

I've only known about the situation for one day. Give a nibba some time...

Attached: m57499018028_7.jpg (1080x1080, 273.43K)

Based op, congrats on the children.
I'd add a handwritten note: It does not have to be something corny, but when you pass away your children will open that and trust me, the note will be as important as the money.

Apart from that, I would just add some more BTC or some LINK. Or if you want something different id put a echo dot (so he can see the boomer technology of the past) or a Nintendo DS/Gameboy Advance with Nintendogs or something.

Bruh did this thread really get raided by a pokemon card selling bot? I'm done

Attached: 1663294656398.png (798x726, 237.83K)

not a bot.
congrats btw

Thanks I appreciate the advice. Will definitely get on the handwritten note idea, and maybe even a video recording stored on a different usb

Attached: prayge-pray.gif (498x354, 127.49K)

I wonder what the price of btc and eth will be in 18 years

Honestly this is good enough as is, just keep building it over time don't go overboard on the first stash. Your kid is just being born.
Also teach your kid the value of money instead of giving them one big lump sum, make sure they understand finances and risk taking or else they'll just blow it on coosokmer shit

/this

Put in some cash, for fun. It won't exist on 20 years as legal currency.

That USB will lose its charge after a few years. The files will be gone/corrupted.

Nicely done user, don't listen these gay ass incels that will never have sex.
Keep stacking btc and eth, gold is always solid. If you're into cards, get them graded asap and only get them graded be PSA.

>daughters because they were a commodity that could be traded for large amounts of wealth
Lol. They were worth one goat at best among the poorfags, and that was only true for the ones sold as slaves.
As a father you'd be fucked if you wanted to marry your daughter, as you were the one having to pay the dowry. And during childhood they were fucking useless compared to boys, as they were so much less efficient at working the fields.
Poor men HATED having daughters. Open a history book one day.