What net worth is acceptable for entering your 30s?

What net worth is acceptable for entering your 30s?

Attached: Screenshot_20220916-091918_01.png (1080x1521, 1.32M)

100k and a mortgage

Attached: net worth percentiles.png (648x542, 110.92K)

Lol. That's less then 3% in the 30 - 45 age range

This is really out of date and wrong. I'm 28 and already become a millionaire by working in tech. Everyone I work with in tech is already a millionaire before 30. No way 95% of people at 40 have less than 1.4 million. 5% of people at least work in tech and that doesn't include doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs etc.

This must be from like 10-20 years ago.

if u dont have at least 2 million by the time ur 35 then you should kys unironically

This, plus crypto didn't exist before. I made over a million in tech and got a 12x on it this bullrun after cashing out so now I have around 13 million at 27.

By the time the Fed is done deflating the Everything Bubble, it will be back in date. Within 12 months, trillions in phantom wealth will vaporize.

>I have around 13 million at 27.
Are you going to be one of those people who stops posting after someone asks you for proof? lol

But hey if you did, congrats genuinely. I still think you'll stop posting though.

I'm 30 and just have 475k.

I don't think you're wrong but the poor and working class are getting absolutely fucked right now so it's going to become increasingly bimodal

This meme seemed like shitty first, but then i realized im 29, have friend living in spain (i live in the states), two tatoos that felt like a good idea at the time, chronic psoriasis (spots on the skin and pimples), and eat rice like 24/7
Oh, yeah, totally. Im not nearly there (Recently just went over 100k with the recent VINU pump but it will take me a couple of months to get there), but my friend group consists all of people that work on different programming-related jobs and have net worths above 3million at the least, outdated meme

Attached: 1656345624701.jpg (134x99, 3.64K)

Anyone with RSUs vesting from any public tech company in 2020-2021 is retired right now, or they are completely financially illiterate.

>AT LEAST one chronic illness
Is it weird that im 30 yrs old and don't have any really serious health problems...? Im not even going bald yet.

Everyone my age seems like they are literally falling apart.

Attached: 1552437628838.png (310x332, 99.97K)

Damn medical bills took me from the top 80% to top 20% this year.

I have none of those. I'm 38 and every year is the best year of my life. If you peak before 60 you're doing it wrong.

just dont get sick lol, also american moment.

>net worth
you mean body count

do you eat like shit? most people eat absolute trash until it catches up to them usually in their 30s and their doctor tells them to stop

I mean, my diet isn't that great, but I never smoked, don't drink alcohol, and I gave up soda and coffee years ago.

I also never really suffered any broken bones or serious injuries from sports or accidents.

Kwab

I'm 32 and have no health issues. I feel the exact same as I did in my early 20s.

Ah yeah, if you don't actually live of course you don't age lmao
>inb4 cope

im pretty sure whoever lives the longest actually ages.
Have fun dying while shitting yourself i guess

>im in the top 5%
>just work at a call center and live a frugal life
>got on the housing ladder at 26
>waited

this is wrong, I'm 23 and have around 50k net, may have around 100k before I get to 25 and still feel poor af. Can't do anything still, can't by a car, can't raise a family. Only reason I'm doing this shit is to raise a family and I still can't get a gf, I sometimes think I'm going to remain a serf forever.