So we are really going to just keep dumping lower and lower huh. I've abandoned all hope, personally

So we are really going to just keep dumping lower and lower huh. I've abandoned all hope, personally.

Attached: 1657412273099.png (843x753, 437.5K)

>lower and lower
I hope so, I'd love to buy below 17k. But I don't understand you doomers, we haven't seen a lower low than the June bottom yet. Kind of feels like sentiment manipulation when a bunch of these threads spring up while we crab around 20k.

Good, before we leave the bear market everyone needs to believe crypto is dead, yet again

Looks like it will never go up again tho

Dude you realize bitcoin is just leveraged spx right? It doesn't fucking matter where we crab, if stonks revisit June lows we are breaking 17k for sure.

Oh, you're retarded.

>leveraged SPX
more like leveraged inverse DXY. like every other market right now.

Just short it and make money? Like everyone else doing. After volatility of a crazy v bottom u go long. Will need like a huge 10%+ to even consider it. For now just short for the free money

>t. bobo who cried about the FAKE PUMP! FAKE PUMP!!! when it bounced to 22.5k

Can also just short till papa powel says to buy.

I didnt cry. I went long after the initial spike. And stopped in profit when we broke under 215 again.

Wrong. Bitcoin is the leader at this point and the rest of the economy follows.
Bitcoin going down means the stocks go down not vice versa

>just short it's free money
>n-no I meant sometimes I go long too!!!

Attached: 1425771281.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

I'm not sure user. but i think it too risky to be holding right now. i have a hard time seeing upwards confirmation and i think the market is "depressed" right now.
Personally i sold at like 40k and am currently waiting for a big spike down to like 13k, at which i will be buying. this could take months though frfr.
anything under 15k and im buying. if it goes slowly i will be buying incrementally from 17k i think.

>theyre buying

Attached: EC4338C8-AD79-4542-9355-352DC580EBAB.jpg (1417x255, 75.67K)

go back newfag

it's more like these are all newfags who are experiencing a bear market for the first time
doubtful stocks see another crash like the one in June

absolutely based btc

>Anons are completely demoralized
>bitcoin is never going up again guys!
Ah yes! The Bear Market is ending; thank finally. It was about time.

go back newfag

Cope

no. you really are a newfag. Everytime some resistance, in this case 19k, is tested it gets weaker. not stronger.