DOG BAT

BAT DOG

Attached: 3.png (248x248, 66.08K)

the dust you receive as reflection on any buy and sell right now will make people jealous in the future.

No

the initial inorganic spam avalanche was pretty bad, but the constant drip of jaded bagholders trying not keep the morale up is making up for it nicely. have you lost a lot of money on this dog token? please say yes

>Bought in October
>Sold in November

Simpul as

>Missing the next x10000

Attached: IMG_20220915_225258_853.jpg (750x412, 44.36K)

I made enough for an entire 2 years and have some fun money to gamble with or throw back at do8o. Do8o ramp up was always organic. That you disbelieve it shows you couldn't find a crypto signal even if it was inside your sex doll.

Attached: mywife.jpg (1249x906, 99.66K)

what are you idiots doing to memetools
1T
dogbat 50b eoy

Bank

Attached: 60DB6F30-5FB6-4F71-AA52-A81B7F25BEF6.jpg (2048x1536, 604.69K)

50b was last bullruns target
It's 100b now

Checked, will see you on the other side brother. Never let these faggots bring us down.

You've never tasted 6 figs before, huh? Lmao a true bizreal
You retards lack the capability of adapting. I bet you don't even understand liquidity because if you did and saw the ratio between market cap and liquidity, you'd see just how rare dogbat's situation is. All you see is that is dumped hard so "it must be dead" without understanding anything else. Jeet IQ

Unironically it will be easier to enter the billi ranges because when btc makes aths, it needs more money meaning more money as a whole will flow into the space meaning alts will scale higher and memecoins will go even more insane than last time. Shit is going to make me be in the top .001%.

Attached: 2BFAB0A2-717D-48F5-85D6-27F4965040B5.jpg (1242x1006, 312.65K)

triple checked

kek the butthurt against my dog is palpable and delicious, it makes literally no sense

cozy thread. fuck jannies, sad lil faggots hating on a fucking memecoin while leaving demoralization threads thot posting inane babblings etc but nah man deaughbahownk is bad, somethin fishy and very very homo. forgive your mothers and fathers jannies. d0geb0ink 50b eoy never selling, will live off reflections in the future

This man speaks the truth

Holding a comfy stack. Ready for a full send when the time comes.

Lol what a retard
Sold a dead coin to buy another deadcoin

Attached: Retard.png (741x416, 14.97K)

>officially 5.5% less doe bow than last run and you counting. Unofficially even less.
>people still putting BNBs in it while BNB is low
>BNB is bound to go way higher next run
>The top 50 of doe bow from October 2021 has been decimated meaning whales never will have the power they once did on the coin
>Bonus: out of 40k+ holders now holding coin, how many got one too many booster shot and/or have lost their wallet and will still receive reflections.
>The coin has a literal cult following that goes way beyond what a memecoin is and redefines the genre entirely.
>Sets trends, fuck the status quo.
>Everyone and their mothers love the meme, instagram filter overload, the coin can go anywhere.
>the coin is a blank canvas for people to get involved into crypto in a much more personal way.
>Dobros debate passionately, but a dobro is a dobro forever, no matter what.

this coin is only starting. It will be remembered as Any Forums's grassroots coin that made it mainstream.

Attached: amber heard.jpg (1280x588, 119.11K)

based

Hey so basically I'm just not going to sell (my d00b00 bags)
I know UGH I know I'm SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just that I'm not going to sell them is all
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what's the sui/make it?