Shitroona lost and threw out both hers and Garchomps back edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1576621 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1576620 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 125 - The Semifinals IV: Impact (September 16th)

Future episodes:
>PM2019 126 - Go for Dream! Go's Road to Mew!! (September 23rd)
>PM2019 127 - Go and Aceburn! The Place Where It All Began!! (September 30th)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, Pokémon Evolutions, and Hisuian Snow subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: 902873070964.jpg (638x480, 70.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/238495163/#238495163
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-11-20-50-12-937.jpg (1198x128, 55.98K)

Ash STRONGESTEST MONS
1. Pikachu
2. Lucario / Charizard
4. Infernape
5. Greninja
6. Sceptile / BASED FETCH
8. Snorlax
9. Krokodile
10. your choice

Prove me wrong protip you can since I suck at pokemon. Ash's Charizard has not stopped training at all, and since Infernape is also in the ranch, all the fire mons have been growing stronger. Greninja only appears when danger ensures, but I don't think Infernape is weaker than it, specially since Infernape has showed to be also training with Charizard. I might as well place Sceptile above Greninja, but I am not even sure if Sceptile can do anything against Ash-Greninja if it happened. And as for SirFetch'd, I wanna say that the duck is stronger than Greninja PURELY because he literally endured his shit against Garchomp and Milotic from an actual champion trainer, but then people will call me a contrarian.

I'd put Lucario / Charizard over Pikachu. Chu just gets jobbed way too often.

solid picks. im tired of people thinking that AG is his strongest mon fanfiction was the only thing that got AG as far as it did

"... Iris corned Cynthia... so she must be weaker than Leon and Alain is the stronger..thats why he fought Leon"

Autism

Cynthia wasn't phased

Attached: iris_vs_cynthia_final_round_by_yingcartoonman_dfa4vs1-pre.png (1217x657, 981.68K)

Cynthia actually looks more angrier than fighting Ash

Iris is a loser and every other members of the Masters 8 would've destroyed her as well

Attached: jobnorox.jpg (1920x1080, 562.91K)

Saying that Cynthia lower than Leon because Iris had a better win ratio than Alain vs Leon is autism. She still won

>Cynthia got 3-2'd by shitter like Iris
Lol.

>Haxorus will recover easily
>Garchomp is crippled for life
Iris WON.
>Verification not required.

God I can't wait for these three gimmicks thing to be official so everybody loses.

Why wouldn't Cynthia have a harder time with Iris (who she still beat) than Leon having free bait with a literal who like Alain and Diantha who almost got beat by Ash Greninja?

Cynthia had tougher opponents thats it

Mega Garchomp immediately took out Haxorus tho

SOON

Attached: Untitled171_20220915130554.png (536x881, 383.27K)

Her franchise

Attached: DxxEpPXVYAAE6Pz.jpg (975x1047, 215.82K)

If you're saying Cynthia is weak because Iris got a better win ratio and is weaker than Alain are you saying Alain is close to Cynthia's level?

>Cynthiafag is ONCE AGAIN trying to gotcha somebody based on information we don't have

We have no point of comparison between Alain and Cynthia.

Lmao.
Now everything is dragged into this Leon vs. Cynthia fight? Diantha, now Greninja?

Then I could also say Bea > Ash > Cynthia because Bea beat Ash before

>DURRRR..... TOGEPISS..... USE GINORMOUSMAX..!!

Attached: retard.gif (394x529, 917.93K)

>Fresh new champion
>Tougher opponent

Bea was stronger at the time. How does Leon bodying Alain who isn't a Champion and Diantha who always shown as weak in XY better than Cynthia fighting Iris and Ash? Two main characters with plot armor and both regional Champions

Alain would give Cynthia a harder fight than Iris that's for sure.

Cope faggot she beat Alder which is more than Alain and Diantha who got beat by an incomplete Ash Greninja. Diantha had her Mega Gardevior way longer than Cynthia's Garchomp and Alain got whooped using Mega Charizard

>Show that even a champion is struggling with Ash-Greninja to hype up how strong it is
>"XY showed Diantha is weak"

I don't care one way or another but saying Leon defeating a non Champion is better than Cynthia who took out somebody who was a Champion is autism.

Cynthia canonically stronger than Iris and Alder

> Two main characters with plot armor
Since when iris has plot armor

Alain beat Ash Greninja so are you saying Alain>Diantha and Iris Alainfag? What's next Steven, Lance and even Ash?

Cynthiafags are so broken they unironically now arguing Iris is stronger than Alain, let alone Lance and Diantha kek. So much excuses, heacanon, and mental gymnastics.

Leon > Alder
Who's to say that Iris beat Alder instead of Virgil who probably beat Alder before Iris?

Was becoming regional Champion not clear enough?

They didn't have any reason to replace Alder

> she beat Alder which is more than Alain and Diantha
What “more than”? Evidence?
> Diantha had her Mega Gardevior way longer than Cynthia's Garchomp
Way longer? In your headcannon?

Leon is stronger than Cynthia.

Considering Diantha beat Lance and Lance was #2 at the start of the season I would make the logical conclusion all the M8 besides Leon are on roughly the same level and they would all get equally bodied by Leon.

Cope faggot. Alder was shown in that same episode and even so she beat whoever was Champion at that time. Again Cynthia had a harder opponent.

Here's how Cynthia can still win:
>Lucario is badly hurt after the Mega and can't continue, Ash forgets about reserves, asks Cynthia to fight Leon in his stead.
>There's a draw, Ash refuses to go to Leon out of pride.
>Ash is disqualified for killing Garchomp and hurting his own Lucario.
>Guzzlord will eat the results screen, Cynthia proceeds by default as she is ranked higher than Ash.

Cynthia? Stronger than Leon.
Iris? Stronger than Leon.
Alain? Stronger than Leon.

Masters 8 TRUE ranking
Leon > Ash = Cynthia > Diantha > Steven = Lance > Alain > Iris

What has Alain done but beat 10 Mega Evolved Pokemon while Iris beat almost 100 when she was in pampers

Cynthia had a harder opponent stop being an Alainfag and accusing me of being a Cynthiafag

Two months ago you Cynthiafaggots Cynthiafags were creaming yourselves over the idea of Garchomp beating Gardevoir because this wanks Cynthia so hard. Now you're propping up Iris because Cynthia is about to lose and wants her free win to actually mean something. Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 1660567456890.png (1192x185, 42.69K)

Ash is TrAsh

No one gives a shit about that old and washed up coot.

That """harder""" opponent would get bodied by Paul
Cope """Iris"""fag

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-15-09-19-42-92_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (1902x1080, 847.35K)

Megas > random shitters
Malva alone could solo those 100 trainers all at once

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-235515_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (2076x444, 121.22K)

Ash and Iris both trash cheaters

Attached: 1663120894289870.jpg (1784x895, 517.02K)

> stop being an Alainfag
Not even need to be an Alainfag to realize your arguments are flawed. Let alone I am not Alain fan.
> accusing me of being a Cynthiafag
Since when I said that? in your headcannon again?

Paul isn't in the Masters Class stop spewing your head canon based on a "well this opponent is stronger than opponent because they beat this Pokemon"

Pikachu took down Metagross but lost to Spiritomb are you saying Spirittomb can take out Steven's entire team?

Cynthia would still body Paul. How is she weaker than Leon exactly?

This is the archive. Now laugh at how delusional Cynthiafags are.

someone make a screencap. tomorrow will be glorious kek

You said it another thread. You are an Alain faggot. You said Cynthia is weaker than Alain because Alain was a tougher opponent wtf

Paul isn't in the Masters 8 because he decided not to participate in the tournament.
He would beat her up if he participated

Attached: Paul regarding the tournament.jpg (1920x1080, 734.29K)

NTA but nobody fucking cares about Alain and Cynthia fans are the only fanbase that seem to have this complex about power levels

You think Paul is beating Cynthia?

>>Hates festivales
>>Competes in Kanto-Sinnoh league

Yes but you keep saying that Cynthia had a harder opponent in Iris (lmao) when it's objectively false

Steven is the strongest and most amazing!

Attached: 56448401_p15.jpg (1432x1007, 134.19K)

I never said that. Stop putting your headcannon again into my mouth