Why don't Pokemon games give NPCs deep and compelling dialogue?

Why don't Pokemon games give NPCs deep and compelling dialogue?

Attached: 1663214375451821.png (395x561, 210.71K)

Attached: 1662094077686024.png (421x561, 220.93K)

pic unrelated i assume
unless you actually think "wildly out of place dialogue about a modern social issue with next to zero self-awareness" is deep and compelling

Attached: 1663214165216576.png (398x481, 185.02K)

This Kingler is getting a lot of usage

>I used to be a feminist
Wow, not even a single line in and I'd have already either started mashing the B button or turned the game off entirely.

Pokemon?

Based Kingler for killing that mutt

>My pronouns are "ze, hir, hir"

Attached: 1641464760158.png (720x540, 447.9K)

God why is this in a pokemon fan game? Might as well add in some mature plot and mature I mean throw death in for no reason

Threads like these make me wonder if these people ever grow up and start feeling bad for acting like retards in the past or they stick to this farce until the end

Attached: 1654787806994.jpg (984x2048, 270.06K)

I genuinely think that most "trans" people are just incredibly depressed and want to change something to make their life better, and think that snipping their dick will fix it. Spoiler alert, it doesn't and now they're trapped in a mutilated body.

In the future (if our society even has one) trans/queer people will be understood as people who were going through identity crisis in a time when society deems sexuality the most important factor in identity.

Your post is deeper than the entirety of feminist and trans blabbering in this shitty fangame

Sounds like a fucking One Piece laugh.
>ZEHIRHIRHIRHIRHIR!

Attached: pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (1000x1000, 160.49K)

>sex is a construct
when did we give up educating our children

I was having this conversation with my partner just the other day, as one of her friends' kids has started identifying as NB. No teenager is happy in their body. Most try to rebel in some capacity, to change themselves. This is the current, in-vogue way to do it. The issue being, things like puberty blockers and "corrective" surgeries aren't exactly something you can just revert. Reading through the detrans subreddit is genuinely horrifying, you can tell how young and foolish a lot of the people are by the way they write.

I'm really scared of having children. The state and the media have given teens (and younger) agency about things they don't understand. I was a really stupid shut-in virgin and depressed as a teen but I didn't have twitter telling me 'Its okay to be depressed you should kill yourself if its what you want user!' or was the state there to assist on doing so. The fact that a whole industry and groups of people are playing to further people's delussions is beyond clown world.

rent-free

He should've identified as a Neanderthal from the start - he already got the looks of one

The fact most trans individuals are autistic, suffer from depression, or are otherwise mentally vulnerable is no coincidence. If some people were just "born" trans, you'd see them everywhere, spread out. Instead you have groups, regions, and interests where there is noticeably more trans people than other places. This is not a coincidence.

A lot of trans people work similarly to a cult, where they find vulnerable people, tell them they're an "egg", or show them that it's their body that's wrong but there's this cool way to become happy and a cute girl, and bam. They're trans. Love bombing from the community gives these people the attention they likely haven't received before and so they become more entrenched into the community.

The problem is if they ever decide they want to leave.