ICP

how's this any different than AWS? you keep talking about on-chain but it's just like AWS but now these data centers are owned by dfinity instead of amazon. can a high iq user explain this? also what if these data centers go down?

Attached: ICP.png (678x381, 55.65K)

its a vc scam just buy chainlink and you will make it stay away from icp

Spoon-feeding is over faggot. There has been hundreds of threads explaining what it is and why it’s important. Keep buying coins where bezos has your keys

icp will replace link. this was already confirmed by moonman

Daily reminder VCs bought ICP at 3 cents which is all it's worth.

nope icp will achieve nothing and crash to zero it’s a scam no one should buy i recommend chainlink personally as chainlink will go to $1000 whilst icp is a scam visit the chainlink website at chain.link

i might be wrong but the validators are dfinity right now and there's plan for extending that. the hosting is decentralized because it's on IPFS.

cope and rope

see you have no argument im right youre wrong hahahaha

you wont ever be a real woman lol lmao

Tick tock brainlets

Attached: F02CD6EA-9212-402F-BEE1-49D2F8B37FB1.jpg (2048x2732, 737.48K)

Dfininty is like AWS, but with a DAO and a Coin, instead of Dollars and Jeff Bezos. In theory it's more decentralized because you get a vote, but in reality any vote is dominated by team member whales and the Dfinity Foundation.

It is not censorship resistant, censorship resistant web hosting will never fly with the authorities, ICP would be full of Cheese Pizza within the hour.

Dfinity control is like 21% now, and going down, and they don’t even vote on governance
pees to 2k

This is an icpchads post

this does not change the fact that icp is a scam

Chainlink is a scam made by sirgay to steal your money for burgers. Chainlink is a scam and sirgay is a scammee

ccip is coming
you should visit the chainlink twitter

icp is a scam though don’t buy its bad

ICP Is obvious scam, please everyone just don't buy okay? Thank you just buy AVAX or Matic, please.

Based ICP holder

Everything is ON-CHAIN bruh I dunno what else to say

beautiful
keep waiting for 1 feature(staking) bro just 4 years more bro kek.